4-17 strike force sucks BALLS !!!

I had no clue it was on until my brother mentioned something about it on CBS, so I watched all 3 fights.

WORST 3 FIGHTS IVE EVER SEEN !!!

Cheesy x 1,000,000,000

Umm what else ohh yea the dam ref saying " Don't touch fence '" Don't Hit head " Don't don't ....... would you let the guys fucking fight or what ?

Then the scuffle when the Last bout winner was speaking was Bull Shit, I didn't catch what the Red hair guy said.
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

Senior Member..now yer posting! tommyt5078's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awsomeears View Post
    I had no clue it was on until my brother mentioned something about it on CBS, so I watched all 3 fights.

WORST 3 FIGHTS IVE EVER SEEN !!!

Cheesy x 1,000,000,000

Umm what else ohh yea the dam ref saying " Don't touch fence '" Don't Hit head " Don't don't ....... would you let the guys fucking fight or what ?

Then the scuffle when the Last bout winner was speaking was Bull Shit, I didn't catch what the Red hair guy said.
    I heard the scuffle was the best fight of the night?

I dvr the thing and well it took 3 hours for 3 fight?!?!?!!? And well I only taped the fight and the 10 o'clock news, which means, I miss all of the 5th round and the end, but I was fast forwarding the first two fights after rounds 2.
    13.176@101.48 Bone Stock 05'STi done on 6/20/2010 import wars #4 hot day, 11:20am.

Strikeforce is a joke...all three fights were complete SHIT, CBS is a SHIT broadcaster, shitty announcers, shitty production, 15 minute long commerical breaks. gah Strikeforce is pretty much done after that...at least on CBS. A 3 fight card took longer than a full UFC ppv, GG.

Thank God Mayhem and the Diaz brothers saved the day.
    -Tyler

We were flipping through and watched Melendez fight and that was boring. The other guy didn't do crap the entire fight.

Fights sucked. I thought the ruble at the end was bad for the sport.

i dont think it was bad...i think it was good actually, brings more attention....also consider the demographic.
    -Tyler

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Horrible time management. Howdo you expect three 5 round fights to only last 2 hours. Fights were also boring

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    i dont think it was bad...i think it was good actually, brings more attention....also consider the demographic.
    I think it was bad because Dana and many others have done so much over the last 10 years to prove to people that this sport is the real deal. That these fighters are respectful. That it's not just a bunch of barbarians in the cage trying to make each other bleed. And to ultimately make the sport grow. They've done a damn good job. I think this was a step back for the sport.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    So...
    You have your promotions two biggest names right now ( not to mention current champs in their divisions) beat down on the guy who hosts 'bully beatdown' after he ran his mouth after the fight trying to be a bully? What a joke.

It was very unprofessional to say the least. That kind of stuff is what makes it hard to get top quality MMA events in every state. You can go watch that crap on any saturday night at your nearest corner bar @ around 2:30 a.m. or at your local hooters during a UFC event.
    If that kind of stuff continues on SF events.... I can't imagine them being able to put on many more fights on U.S. or Canadian soil.

I admit Mayhem shouldn't have been in the cage to begin with...however thats partially strikeforces/athletic commission/cbs' fault on that end.

Second, Mayhem was just joking around asking for a rematch in a lighthearted manner...he wasn't running his mouth AT ALL. Hell Shields even looked like he was gonna go with it until Melendez started being a shitdick and then obviously the Diaz brothers have anger management problems (hence why they are awesome).

Everyone is at fault...would this have happened if Mayhem just stayed out? Obviously not, but Shields' crew stepped way over the line and they all even admitted it.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    I think it was bad because Dana and many others have done so much over the last 10 years to prove to people that this sport is the real deal. That these fighters are respectful. That it's not just a bunch of barbarians in the cage trying to make each other bleed. And to ultimately make the sport grow. They've done a damn good job. I think this was a step back for the sport.

Couldn't have said it any better !

Not to mention all of these guys that were throwing punches were forgetting everyone in there Trains so hurting someone will take much much more then a few punches.

Just like when Football players punch each other............ With Helmets ON !!!

Strike Force should just go bye bye
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches