Thread: STLl vs. NYM

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

STLl vs. NYM

Anybody watch this game today? lol

No runs scored until the 20th inning. I could only take watching it until the 11th.

yes cool seeing the position players for SL pitch. Also Lose (a pitcher) was playing left field!
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love no scoring games! I was ticked to have missed this one...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

games like this (esp. early) to me are a blessing in disguise. what if later in the year, during the playoff race, STL plays another one of these. now they know that mather is a decent pitcher. that if the time came could get the job done for a few innings.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.