Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar

WTB: Enclosed trailer

I'm looking for an enclosed trailer.

What do you have?
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

Look up my post there were some good ones that were over my budget.

Dan
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Kind of have the same problem, I need the storage space. My budget is dictated by what it is. I'll pay a lot more for a 26' V-nose with two 6k axles with brakes than a 6x10 single axle without brakes.

Problem is that most of the larger trailers are too short or narrow, I want the full 102" width and I want at least a 7' height door opening if I'm going to go with a large trailer.

But I'm also interested in something as small as 6x10. All I've found used are busted-ass 10 year old trailers for what I can pick one built this year up for in Elkhardt (it'd cost me about an hour to drive through Elkhardt on my way to Michigan).
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.