Threaded View

A few things for sale...

First up:

Not your run-of-the-mill grill here, but I just dont use it or need it. My parents bought this new then left it for me when they moved to Texas.

Tec Patio II Infrared Grill. All Stainless Steel.

FEATURES:

374-square-inch primary cooking surface, 173-square-inch warming rack, 547-square-inch total cooking area
    Two TEC Infra-red burners totaling 30,000 ports and 37,000 BTU/hour
    Double-lined, 18-gauge stainless steel hood
    Stainless steel warming rack and drip tray
    LP or Natural gas

The replacement for this grill is now the Sterling II which retails for anywhere from $2400 to $2900. This grill my parents paid about $2000 for new.

I have no idea what it's worth, so I will start at $750 with either two or three propane tanks, I have to check how many I actually have. All I have to do is clean it up and you can have it. Must pick up in brookfield. Last time I used it, it worked perfectly with no issues. The igniter might be going bad, but you can get a replacement for $35 online. This site has every part imaginable for the grill, and mine looks just like the one pictured but not red.

http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com...#Other%20Parts

Next in line is a GE Profile Microwave. Bought it less than a year ago for my apt, but don't need it anymore. $75. Black in color.

Third: Tag Heuer Chronograph. Stainless, have case and all books. $450 but it needs a new battery. Serviced by Tag and has not been worn since.

These prices are OBO, but no lowballers please Whatever doesn't sell, I will keep...

Thats all for now, I'm starting to look through all my crap to see what else I have.
    Last edited by johnny--2k; 04-16-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    03 Cobra Vert - Mostly Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give up.