Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    who wants me as a passanger? lol.. i wanna ride along w/ someone since i wont be able to take my car
    2jz240sx
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post

Remember, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be cool!"
    wi240sx.OMGforum.net

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Not running anymore?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar

Re: Its TIME, this weekend, April 17/18 @ RA

I'll be riding in a pretty fun track car

Foreign to bcm, too (ooo000ooo)

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Not running anymore?
    probably not im not happy about it either. tranny's acting up..
    2jz240sx

wi240sx.OMGforum.net

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by LIZMO View Post
    who wants me as a passanger? lol.. i wanna ride along w/ someone since i wont be able to take my car
    I can *probably* take you out one session. Might be some good experience since it would be a fairly similar setup.

I got a list going in my head. Josh/Instructor, Joe, and I figured on either you or flick. Then likely one session by myself (or again with an instructor).

P.S. I can't believe all you trailer queens I'll be driving my stuff up there morning of.
    I just hope nothing breaks I am able to drive it back

I think im going to head up there to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    I can *probably* take you out one session. Might be some good experience since it would be a fairly similar setup.

I got a list going in my head. Josh/Instructor, Joe, and I figured on either you or flick. Then likely one session by myself (or again with an instructor).

P.S. I can't believe all you trailer queens I'll be driving my stuff up there morning of.
    I just hope nothing breaks I am able to drive it back
    What class are you running?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by gtslow View Post
    what class are you running?
    c, but I'm not afraid to run with an instructor. I'll take any extra critiques I can get.
    Last edited by WhatsADSM; 04-14-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LIZMO View Post
    probably not im not happy about it either. tranny's acting up..
    What is it doing? Are you and Flickster going Saturday and Sunday?

c, but I'm not afraid to run with an instructor. I'll take any extra critiques I can get.
    I'm gonna hunt you down I'll be in C also

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    I'm gonna hunt you down I'll be in C also
    Cool... You got yourself a deal!

It is always much more enjoyable if you're driving close to someone else you know. We'll have to make a point of getting into the grid next to each other.

I will warn you though, don't expect to do much hunting between 14 and 1 or between 3 and 5. Although I am pretty conservative between 10 and 12... Just never got very comfortable with that back section.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Cool... You got yourself a deal!

It is always much more enjoyable if you're driving close to someone else you know. We'll have to make a point of getting into the grid next to each other.

I will warn you though, don't expect to do much hunting between 14 and 1 or between 3 and 5. Although I am pretty conservative between 10 and 12... Just never got very comfortable with that back section.
    We will get this all on video.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I'd rather see liz ride with you then me.

should be a good time either way.

beag - Idk what day where going but i would think Saturday? maybe Sunday too if were bored.? talk to the wife though.

I'll only be out twice on saturday otherwise you'll see me running grid. I'll swing by and introduce myself one of the first sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

beag - Idk what day where going but i would think Saturday? maybe Sunday too if were bored.? talk to the wife though.
    Beag should quit being a vagina, get 80 bucks, and do a session. Not sure if he's coordinated enough to downshift, brake corrrectly, etc..

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    I'll only be out twice on saturday otherwise you'll see me running grid. I'll swing by and introduce myself one of the first sessions.
    Cool I'll keep an eye out for ya. I got the copper red 240sx (The one in the sig). You got the 05 grey GTO right?

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post

Yea I'll be there Sat. for sure. I likely won't be there Sunday. Make sure (at least) one of you brings a helmet. Also make a point of finding me early on so we can coordinate when and who is going out.

You got it. I'll look for you coming thru tech too.
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 04-14-2010 at 02:15 PM.

murray - that would be sweet.

beagle - idk when were going, he wanted to go saturday i dont care, we'll prob go both.

and about what my tranny is doing,... its a really long fkd up story...
    last year when the car was done, it was fine and dandy, shifted perfect anytime. took the car to get tuned by aspec tuning and had them wire in a speed cut controller and a boost cut controller... they said the car wouldn't shift when they were trying to do a pull and tune it... and they could never get it into reverse. ok fine.
    get the car back, car barely goes into reverse (it didnt go into reverse before it got tuned like MAYBE 2 times) now about 75% of the time it doesn't go in. also, the speedometer worked but not exactly the right mph, when it got it back, it didn't work @ all.
    once i floored it... it doesn't wanna shift, but it shifts fine when im just drivin it normal or half throttle etc.
    NOW this year... got the car done few weeks ago, it has gone into reverse every time i've tried. (usually try everytime even if im going into drive) and when i took it down my road it seemed like it shifted, 1st and 2nd then that was it... took it for a few pulls, 3/5 times it shifted fine.
    but when i would be driving 55mph it rev's @ 3500RPM which that isn't good lol. so were not sure if somehow overdrive is fkd up? (cuz i pushed the button on/off) or if its the speed cut controller cuz other ppl have said theyve had the same problem b/c whoever hooks it up doesn't do it the right way. (messes up something between the speed sensor to the tranny and speedo and ecu) and then the tranny doesn't know what speed its going and then doesn't know when to shift.
    ok thats it. i think.

PS... can i take my lexus for the 1hr $80 dollar session??
    2jz240sx

wi240sx.OMGforum.net

That stinks about the tranny. I'm sure all the shifty on RA would have only made things worse. On another note, I told nick to do the 6 speed in a thread like over a year ago

Senior Member..now yer posting! JRink's Avatar
    Do you run slicks? Any space for passengers?
    I run R-Compound, Toyo Proxies RA-1. I might have a spot for a ride along in one session or two, not sure yet? Come flag me down.

JR

1991 Dodge Stealth (908awhp/832awtq)
    2009 Nissan GT-R (some mods)