So how was the rest of the UFC ppv?

Just finished reading up on it, totally forgot it was on tonight but I am happy as shit to hear that blow job penn lost! Cant wait for the excuses again

Glad Hughes won but typical Matt crap, boring and slow from what I read. Not too surprised to see that Kendall got beat agaiiiiiiin

It was ok I guess. I am glad Penn lost but he sure didn't look like his normal self. Not sure if he was just nervous of Edgar or what. He just seemed like he didn't come to fight. Normally he is agressive but tonight just seemed to stand there.

The Hughes Gracie fight was shit I thought. Hughes kept landing some very hard kicks to Gracie's thigh and Gracie didn't really try to block any of them. He really didn't try to take down Hughes much like I thought he would. He just stood there and got some good punches in a few times but other than that Hughes kept at Gracies leg and Hughes even help Gracie up once after Hughes landed a thigh kick and Gracie went down. It was a piss poor fight IMO.

I was glad Kendall lost I cant fucking stand him.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    Just finished reading up on it, totally forgot it was on tonight but I am happy as shit to hear that blow job penn lost! Cant wait for the excuses again
    There is already controversy. It was a really close fight... but one judge scored it 45-50 edgar.
    Fighter Metric had BJ winning it by 2 points.

Yeah I don't know wtf the judge who scored it 45-50 was thinking.
    -Tyler