Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Dear Anderson Silva,

You were my favorite fighter in the world.....up until about 15 minutes ago when I watched you fight Mia. Now I call you the biggest bitch in the world. You are a disgrace to the sport that has made your name so popular.

GFY,
    Lash

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Also...

if you're wondering, Dana was so pissed that he actually gave the belt to Ed Soares (Silva's manager) after the 4th round..... and walked out on the fight.

What happened?

He danced around throwing jabs for 25 minutes when he could have finished the fight at any time. Dana even cut the post-fight early because he couldn't "sit there and listen to that shit anymore".

His constant bantering, dancing, skiping, talking, mocking, show-boating was some of the worst I have EVER seen.

He was even deducted 1 point in the 5th round for constang dancing in a circle.
    Last edited by Lash; 04-11-2010 at 12:29 AM.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    any vids of it up yet?
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    any vids of it up yet?
    You'd be hard pressed to find anything. Zuffa has that shit locked down on the internet.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    nvm im watching the fights now.
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    You are a disgrace to the sport that has made your name so popular.
    I could not agree with you more.....

In a nutshell 'fame' has completely polluted his mind after the DEVASTATING win over Griffin. He spent so much energy showboating during the 1, 2, and first half of round 3 there was nothing left to finish the fight, NOTHING...!!! I could not believe the audacity of Silva and knew he would pay for those actions one way or another. I was at the edge of my seat waiting for Maia to either connect with a KO punch or submit Silva, which unfortunately did NOT happen.....

Also...

if you're wondering, Dana was so pissed that he actually gave the belt to Ed Soares (Silva's manager) after the 4th round..... and walked out on the fight.
    I heard Joe Rogan mention Dana walked over to Ed Soares but did not hear the rest. What Dana did cements my feelings of him truly being committed to the UFC's success and MMA in general.....

At first I thought it was pretty funny but when he kept doing it in the 3rd it was getting fucking stupid. Not sure what he was trying to prove but he really is getting everyone to hate him.

damm. that sucks. I bet Dana is just praying for someone to lay him out by now.

he was such a cocky bitch. one of thw worst fights i've seen. thought the matt hughes fight was pretty good.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Fuck Silva, he's a fuckin PUSSY for continuing to fight in that division. He's probably going to be feed Belfort next then forced into LHW, there's no way Dana White and the UFC are going to stand for this shit anymore.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Fuck Silva, he's a fuckin PUSSY for continuing to fight in that division. He's probably going to be feed Belfort next then forced into LHW, there's no way Dana White and the UFC are going to stand for this shit anymore.
    Honestly....

I think the only way he loses is if he fights in the HW division. Who else is going to touch the guy? Rashad? Rampage? Tito? Chuck? Shogun? The only fight I'd be mildy interested in would be against Jon Jones at LHW. Anderson is such an extremely talented guy.... but it's almost a lost cause now. Nobody is going to care who he beats now.
    They can't have him fight any more brazilians either. For some reason he choses not to finish fights against his fellow brazilians.
    Could you imagine the fight between him and Machida? There would be a riot.

Honestly....

I think the only way he loses is if he fights in the HW division. Who else is going to touch the guy? Rashad? Rampage? Tito? Chuck? Shogun? The only fight I'd be mildy interested in would be against Jon Jones at LHW. Anderson is such an extremely talented guy.... but it's almost a lost cause now. Nobody is going to care who he beats now.
    They can't have him fight any more brazilians either. For some reason he choses not to finish fights against his fellow brazilians.
    Could you imagine the fight between him and Machida? There would be a riot.
    Yeah I really don't see many people in the LHW division being able to beat him either...but it would be at least a change of pace. He might draw some more if people are HOPING he gets beat by some LHW. The guy is one of the most talented fighters in the world, yet he is a TERRIBLE draw, at the same level of Tim Sylvia if not worse as far as PPV buys.

Hard to say what to do with the guy...you don't want him to embarass all your LHW's at the same time although I do believe a couple of them have a decent chance (Shogun, Machida, Jones). The middleweight division is incredibly weak in the UFC, so its no surprise he's tooling these guys. I also think that's a reason why White hasn't been jumping the gun on Jake Shields and Jason Miller...doesn't want to bring in the new guys to get schooled by Silva.
    -Tyler

I do believe a couple of them have a decent chance (Shogun, Machida, Jones).
    Him and Machida would stand there and look at eachother for 25 minutes. It would be pointless to even think about that fight.

I want to see him fight Belfort @ 205 and Jon Jones @ 205. Other than that... I could give a shit who he fights.

Wasn't Belfort going to fight him at 185 for the title before it got scraped?
    -Tyler

Wasn't Belfort going to fight him at 185 for the title before it got scraped?
    Yes. IMO....vitor is better at 205 though.

Yeah I've been heated about this since I watched it inline Sat night. BTW you can find the fights in a bunch of places online afterwards.

Fuck Silva. He was my favorite fighter as well. I don't think he deserves to fight GSP now.

After hearing about the fight I am glad I was out of town and didnt PAY to watch that fight.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Chael Sonnen keeps talking shit and its pretty funny, starting to love Sonnen.........also White said Silva is going to get shitcanned if he delivers another shit performance.

God I want this guy to get his shit pushed in.
    -Tyler