Alright, so when I bought that car, I signed a "As-Is" contract. Pretty much making me responsible for anything that happens after I drove it off the lot. But anyways, I'm going to try this short, yet detailed. 2 days after driving the car off the lot, it starts to make a grinding noise only in reverse. Didn't seem to make the car hesitate or anything while backing up, just making the noise. Noise can't be heard from the outside of the Jeep, only in the cab. I took it back to the dealership, I was very calm and polite, told him I love driving this thing, but it's literally less than 3 days since I bought it and it's already making noise. I thought the noise was in the rear end, he thought it was the brakes. Made an appointment to take it back today (04-10-10). So I leave that day, and then about an hour later a little squeeling noise starts to come from the serp belt. So when I dropped it off today told him to look at that too. Go to get the Jeep a few hours ago and he told me that the belt is squeeling because is "saturated" I will have to wait til it dries off. And he said they flushed the gear lube and put all new lube inside the pumpkin. He said you will still hear the grinding til you get a few more miles on the lube. So I say okay, grab my keys and go. I get home and thing, "I wonder if they even did anything, or just did something that will "patch" the problem for now. Basically I'm asking where to go from here. Give it a week and see if the noises go away? Take it back to him tomorrow and say fix the problem the right way? And remember I signed an "As Is" contract, pretty much making me responsible for the problems from here on out. Any advice? Should I just fix the problem myself and not even deal with them anymore?