R/C "playgrounds"?

I'm looking for somewhere good to take my R/C trail rig. I'd like to do some jumps, or have some kind of "trails", preferrably dirt or gravel.

My rig is a Tamiya Porsche Cheyenne Transsyberia kit, with a 35t motor, Pro Line 1.9 knobbies and HPI wheels. It's not very fast but it has good ground clearance and can climb a lot of stuff, and does excellent on jumps. It would climb way better if I locked the diffs though.

Anyone know of any vacant lots with stuff to climb or jump?

if the motor in my sc10 was good to go i'de go bach around with ya but i got nothing to bash with any more sold all my "toy" trucks lol
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

S&N Trackside Hobbies
    3635 North 124th Street
    Brookfield, WI 53005-2410
    (262) 783-4699
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

I don't want to take it to an actual track.

Go in the bike trails in hoyt park!
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    grant park? or any park with wooded walking trails.. just an idea.. i always toook mine in cliffside park in caladonia there are a bunch of dirt walking trails and what not.

I was thinking about Grant park, on the trails.

Actually I found a construction area I'm heading out to as soon as my battery is done, over where Becher turns into Burnham, by the bridge the sidewalk is tore up.

James, do you remember where "Car Tunes" was in S. Milwaukee? if so, right next door, there is a HUGE lot with all kinds of terrain. probobly an acre or so of perfect condition stuff for your truck.

I broke it a gear stripped out... had some fun today though. Must've been all those reverse-drop wheelies.

Lies! I have video of what actually happened!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    I broke it a gear stripped out... had some fun today though. Must've been all those reverse-drop wheelies.
    lil that'll do er i remember doing that with my old stampede then i just put a way to big motor in it and it would do them on comand lol still stripepd gears tho

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-Triumph View Post
    James, do you remember where "Car Tunes" was in S. Milwaukee? if so, right next door, there is a HUGE lot with all kinds of terrain. probobly an acre or so of perfect condition stuff for your truck.
    I lied. i just drove past it about 20 min ago, and its pretty much smooth dirt now.

Ya, plastic gears FTL. thats why mine isnt working right now, but a full metal set is outrageously priced. (infact, thats why my other ones broke too)

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    i need to get my slash out and play still need to get the lipo goin to blah to much crap to do and not enough time

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    That shit sucks that's why my Tamiya is sitting in the closet collecting dust well that and I cant find parts for it.
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

At trackside they have there big tamyia race going on, find some parts or used cars for sale!

yea i wanted to go to that but oh well work is on my list lol