Dumpster Rental?

Anyone have any ideas on cost-effective dumpster rental companies? I also need a rough idea of how big. In order to get my basement ready to be repaired (and for some companies to do a proper estimate) I need to de-finish the basement. Currently it has pine panelling, a wet bar, and stapled ceiling tile. I'd say it's 50% finished so maybe 610 sq feet. Anyone have any guesses as to how big a dumpster I would need? Also, if anyone thinks they would want this stuff... let me know. However, if you want it completely undamaged... you're going to be removing it yourself because I lack the time and desire to carefully pull it off the walls.

Rental time is an issue so I'd need it for *at least* 30 days because I'll probably be doing this over the next several weeks as I have time.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i emptied out a garage and my old apartment of alot of crap and had room to spare with a 20yard dumpster. It was through eagle. They came and dropped it off and picked it up. Just sucked cause it was $300 and I only had it for like 2-3 hours.

I say their service was awesome, but unfortunately that price for a short time sucked. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Gas costs more than drugs..... team beater's Avatar
    My sister works at waste management, her jobs job is renting Dumpsters. I can have her call you tomorrow if you want.
    I spend to much money on auto storage!

Senior Member..now yer posting! chargedformula's Avatar

this is my uncle jims company, Milwaukee Dumpster Rental
    looking at the website, it looks like you can have the dumpster for 30 days, then its $8 per day after that.
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

Got a dumpster from Milwaukee Dumpster Rental. Ordered an 8yard, but they send a 10 yard (can't argue that). Jim basically said I could have it as long as I needed it, though the guys that brought it out said 60-days... though I can't really imagine needing it for longer than that.

i got my 30 yrd from waste management for $300. had it till i was done with it.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

That sounds like a great price, I'm actually surprised at how fast the 10 yard is filling up.