issue with my sc

when i start pulling 3-5 psi of boost under acceleration, my brake light will pop on for about 5-10 seconds then turn off?
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    check the brakes,the fluid is low due to leak or wear on the brakes,may need work or just the fluid topped off. on accel the fluid sloshes back in the master allowing the sensor to drop and the light to come on.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

fluid is full in the brakes and the powersteering, trying to figure out if maybe a wheel speed sensor would cause this, however the ABS light does not come on
    -Kyle

Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

the master sensor in the master cylinder may be bad. also check the alternator and batter for proper charging.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Could there be an boost leak into the vacuum booster?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

car is hydroboost system, wonder if the sensor is bad that is a good point coop i will try to clean it up and see if it helps any
    -Kyle

KCCO!

make sure the battery and brake lights arent coming on,the belt may be slipping or the alt. may be starting to go bad,i would ctart with the sensor first tho

Did you start a thread over on SCCoA? I have no Idea
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    Did you start a thread over on SCCoA? I have no Idea
    no but me and jason found some info, the sensor below the e-brake handle can cause it or else the fluid sensor going back could cause it
    -Kyle

KCCO!