Dumbest Politician Award....

Nope, its not Sara Palin.

Hank Johnson, D from Atlanta.

Is this guy serious?

Apparently, Guam is going to tip over and capsize if we send troops there

03 Cobra Vert - Mostly Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give up.

Ah ah ah ah Im in fear that Guam might tip over, capsize...

What a dumb smelly butthole...

holy dumb fuck! hurts to listen to this idiot. retarded that military professionals have to listen to this fuckstain.

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

Our elected officials at work. GOD HELP US!!!
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    He couldn't have been serious.....could he?

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Holy Fuck who the fuck elects these dumb ass motherfuckers. Fuck this country is so fucking fucked. I wouldn't even waste a punch in this dumb motherfuckers face, Jesus how the hell did the military guy not fucking stand up and tell the guy he was a dumb fucking ignorant assfuck. I can not believe this shit actually happens.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

He seems like he's drunk or on something. I guaranty if I was the military guy being asked the question I wouldn't have been nearly as polite.

wow...

wow
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

I'm surprised the guy from the military didn't bust out laughing.

I made this post all by myself with no supervision.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsn0blindxx View Post
    He seems like he's drunk or on something. I guaranty if I was the military guy being asked the question I wouldn't have been nearly as polite.
    In all fairness to the guy, he is very sick. He's suffered from Hepatitis C for years, which including leading to liver problems, has ravaged other regulatory functions of his body. He's receiving an experimental treatment since HepC has so far been incurable, which is also taking it's toll on him.

As a result, he does commonly speak in a slow, halting manner...and frequently looses his train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    Holy Fuck who the fuck elects these dumb ass motherfuckers?
    From the same people who brought us Cynthia McKinney...that congresswoman who hit the cop? The one who charged that the U.S allowed the 9/11 attacks to occur? The one who has used the power of the gov't to conduct her own investigation into the death of Tupac Shakur?

She was a riot if there ever was one. People think that this guy is bad? He's a huge step up from McKinney.

On another note, one of the comment pages I'll read had this hilarity from a reader regarding the island-tipping video:

"We used to go island tipping when we were kids. We'd get a bunch of us together and all run to one end of the island, and just when it started to tip up, we'd race to the other end and create a huge wave as it slammed back down. Then we'd laugh and laugh and laugh--such crazy kids. Our parents would wake up when their bed slid across the room and get so angry.

One time we loaded up our pockets with rocks to make an even bigger splash, and the added weight and speed of cars made it even more exciting. But we were responsible and never actually tipped any islands over. Sure, some of the older kids and even some parents talked about being able to roll the island a full 360 without anything falling off, but I'm still pretty skeptical about that.

To this day you see warning signs on the cliffs in Guam warning you not to get too close to the edge. Some people think it's to prevent you from falling, but the real reason is too many people near the edge is a recipe for island-tipping disaster--an archipelageddon!
    "

1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    In all fairness to the guy, he is very sick. He's suffered from Hepatitis C for years, which including leading to liver problems, has ravaged other regulatory functions of his body. He's receiving an experimental treatment since HepC has so far been incurable, which is also taking it's toll on him.

As a result, he does commonly speak in a slow, halting manner...and frequently looses his train of thought.
    OK so he's not fit for duty. Step down from office and let someone capable do the job.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Agreed Cryptic.

Archiplageddon.....
    03 Cobra Vert - Mostly Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give up.

The guy gets elected to congress and his first piece of legislation is to ask the people in Uganda to stop shooting at each other??? He must not be aware that we have problems in this country. How can we worry about Uganda when our own islands are tipping over?

"In 2007, Johnson's H.Con.Res.80, a resolution calling for peaceful resolution to the Ugandan civil war between the Government of Uganda and the Lord's Resistance Army, unanimously passed the House and Senate. Johnson's first successful piece of legislation, it was jointly introduced in the Senate by Democratic Senator Russ Feingold and Republican Senator Sam Brownback."

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Holy hell, that quote P.V. has is hilarious about island tipping, haha