Need a little help with my Durango

Left turn signal went from blinking fast to not blinking at all. Took it apart and changed every bulb except the headlight which is fine. Now, the wierdest thing is going on. When I engage the left turn signal, the hazards come on. When the headlights are on, nothing happens when I engage the left signal.

I'm going out to play some more and check some fuses, but if any of you guys have seen this before please clue me in.

Thanks alot
    2011 Chevy Malibu

simple answer park truck drive mustang!!!!!!!
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

That works Eric, but I have to take the Durango to Indy next weekend for my sons baseball tournament and I'd like to have a left turn signal.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Sorry, I'm no help.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

Is everything else working on that arm assembly (multi-function switch) in the car? Right signal, wipers at all speeds, etc?

I haven't been in a Dodge in a long time, but could there be short or electrical issue in that arm?
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Everything works on the switch as it should. What I ended up doing for now was disconnecting one of the 2 turn signal bulbs. It works as it should now, only it blinks really fast. Good enough for now until I figure out the real issue.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bad flasher? I'm not sure why putting the left and not the right on makes hazards go, but a flasher control all of that....
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    bad ground on 1 of the left side lights?
    1969 Torino

NEW BEST TIME
    12.8@105...if only my convertor wasnt a slipping pile of ^$(@

Quote Originally Posted by pashtrd View Post
    bad ground on 1 of the left side lights?
    I was kind of thinking something like that as well. The bulb that I disconnected didn't sit in the light housing very well and I think the connection would just be loose enough to cause the issue. I will have to replace the whole bulb housing on that one and see if it solves it. It works for now, so I'll dig into it sometime in the near future.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

usually when it blinks fast, its because the other bulb is toast or the flasher relay is fried. I'm sure you checked the rear turn signal bulbs already right? I would try the flasher relay next.

All bulbs are fine front and rear. I'll post up what I find when I dig into it.
    2011 Chevy Malibu