Craigslist the gift that keeps givin

Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

fockers already flagged it fortunatly I emailed it to myself --lol

re:To all Harley bikers (this is an honest post) (?? opinions)
    Date: 2010-04-02, 4:02PM

The amount of crapcycles listed for sale this year vs last has nothing to do with the reasons you state but rather with some cold hard facts:
    1) Crapcycles are just that CRAPCYCLES.
    2) Crapcycle riders are just now fearing that the Police will start arresting them for not only the noise these POS's make but because the riders themselves are dumbasses.
    3) Crapcycle riders fear that while they are in their little gay clubs the Lock Boys will come and lock their POS's up.
    4) Crapcycle riders fear the DUI guy will get them if the Lock Boys don't.
    5) Crapcycle riders are finally realizing how IDIOTIC they look in their little Vilage People outfits.
    6) Crapcycle riders also realize that their POS's CANNOT carry the load of them and their FAT POT BELLIED PIG BITCHES on the back.
    7) See item 1,2,3,4,5,6
    8) See item 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    9) ETC.... ETC.... ETC....
    This is why there are alot of crapcycles for sale!!!!

NEXT
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been perusing the CL motorcycles for sale posts and, this Spring, as compared to last year's, seems to be a ton of more H-D bikes for sale this year, most at or near to NADA price recommendations. Do you also think that there are a lot of folks that no longer are interested in riding?
    Do you think that, 1. due to the economy, more people are trying to sell this year as compared to last ? and, 2. do you think that there may be some really good deals within the next 3 months?
    Looking at CL and E bay motors, it seems that there really are some nice low mileage bikes available, even bobbers and SS engined specials, some 5 years or more old, with 10k miles or less. I want to buy but maybe the time will be right in July or Aug.
    Thanks for your input.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rnr/1673729939.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
    email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
    http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te...aoFWeu82bt92YQ
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

To see my opinion on Harley riders, watch the South Park episode about them.

I love the CL community, especially when it's an ad about another ad (RE: ). It usually states "I'm the guy that sold the car originally, it's a piece of crap and now he's trying to sell it for double what he paid without fixing anything, don't do it!" Or it will be a rant about how overpriced most cars or bikes are on there.

Man I love CL lol.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Good save! LOL
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)