Outlaw EZ Street and Drag Radial Cars WANTED

Outlaw EZ Street and Drag Radial cars WANTED for shootout. I am putting together a program with 2 or 3 classes. The intent is to get paid for showing what you got. The tracks entertain spectators due to our hard work in building our cars, and we get nothing back. I want to assemble 3 groups of racers and cars to hold several shootouts during the summer. Chances are that we will only get to do 2 or 3 races this year, but it will only get bigger and better next year. If we have a good enough showing at the first race, we will get more support from potential sponsors. I need people to commit. I can be reached here or e-mail me as QKCARL2@yahoo.com.
    If you are sincerely interested in joining me, send an e-mail explaining a little about you, your car, and a number that you can be reached at.

Outlaw EZ Street
    Unlimited cubic inch
    Plate type nitrous--one stage only--one fuel/one nitrous solenoid
    Blower and turbo allowed but must run at big block weight break
    Maximum 30 x 12.50 ET Street DOT tires
    Stock suspension only--bolt - on traction devices allowed
    3200 lbs small block nitrous
    3400 Big block

Drag Radial
    Unlimited Cubic inch
    Unlimited Power adders
    Drag Radial or Nitto are the only types of tires allowed
    Stock suspension with bolt-ons allowed
    3200 lbs small block nitrous
    3400lbs Big block
    Last edited by quickcarl; 06-05-2004 at 01:05 PM.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    hey Carl, hit up www.brewcitystreetmachines.com for some other local area cars that may fit your profile a bit better. Also check out www.midwestmustangassociation.com for the local mustang board. Greg from GLD runs that board, so you may know him and he could help you out a bit.

If this fits, i'd be down(even though i know i wouldn't win, still would be fun)

<400 small block GEN3 EFI motor(stock pcm not a DFI/FAST setup)
    "plate" style single stage nitrous
    3200lb
    28x10.5 max tire

You gonna include the M/T drag radial too? By the time this happens it just MAY have all sizes available.