Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post
    When your all aproved do not look at "short sales" if you plan on closing prior to the $8000 credit ends, short sales mean no sale.

If you find a foreclosure make sure the seller is'nt BOA aka: Bank of America, you can sit out front with a wheelbarrow full of crisp $100 bills and they will close the curtain and turn the phone off. Any doubt just Google BOA nightmare.

I have a casheirs check for $130,000 dated last September I cant give BOA on a home that is forclosed now, they would rather pay tax's on an empty house than accept cash for it.......Obama bailout, what a great idea for wealthy bankers!
    WHAT THE FOOOOK You had the keys, utilities in your name, and they got foreclosed? What a joke Russ, terribly sorry to hear
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    WHAT THE FOOOOK You had the keys, utilities in your name, and they got foreclosed? What a joke Russ, terribly sorry to hear
    Im still suppose to close on it, the owner has been forclosed on during this 6+ month wait.

Poor guy has me and the bank sitting their with cash so he would not get foreclosed on and they did anyway, Bank of America is a swell family buisness....I would'nt buy a Ferrari from them if it was $20, just not to support the company.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

got my fha thru wells fargo. damn near had to give blood though. lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82