Fletcher's 3/6/2010

Took a a couple pistols and also the GSG-5 today. This was my first time shooting a .22lr and I was really shocked at how quiet it is, how there is virtually no re-coil, and how accurate and fun it is to shoot.

I took my oldest son again and we first shot at a small pistol target at about 45 feet. Out of 44 rounds ( 1 22rd.mag each ) 44 hit the target, 33 inside the black ring and 11 outside the black but still in the scoring ring.

After that we hooked up a terrorist target and pushed it to the back wall. I will post up some pics later on. My son is becoming a pretty good shot in only his second time to the range.

This thing was absolutely effortless to shoot and a ton of fun. We shot it with the standard sites, I wanted to use the red-dot but we ran out of time.

I will take some pics of the targets and post them a bit later.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Best money I've spent to have fun so far! I think you'd agree! haha. It just gets better!

I love the fact that it so cheap to shoot and it's really accurate ( just need to adjust the sights a bit since we both shot a little to the left ) but part of me was missing at least a little re-coil and bang to be honest. I guess that is what my other carbines and AR-15 are for. lol
    2011 Chevy Malibu

A couple crappy cell-phone pics, sorry for the crap quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I need to get out to the range soon. I still havent tried out my new Sig.