Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning View Post
    Hey dave thanks for the fabric. I can't recall which you had but I'm thinking it might only be enough for 1 wide and 1 narrow. I stopped by john at perfection auto next door to me to see if he possibly had any laying around in his fabric stash since he does all kinds of dealer repair work. He found it in his book but he had none. It was also offered in 2002 windstars the book said. Just a little piece of info.
    I have a narrow. I had no idea the windstars had that fabric lol. If theres not enough for 3, then there's not enough for 3. I was only eyeballin it

I'm going to run the 9 inch crank with the 3 inch SC. I think they are upstream codes. I'm not worried about the EGR because I deleted it. I have no idea why the EVAP is pulling codes seeing that I didn't touch it. I can turn both of those off in the tune. But I hate O2 codes. They can screw with the AF and make it lean. That and the dumb 80 MAF is trouble. I did decide to go with Marve at C&M and we have a dyno tune appointment on the 27th. Going with the SCT BA 3000 MAFand X3 Flash device. Maybe he can help me sort out the O2s, but I'm just uneasy about driving it up there. Fuck me...
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    I'm going to run the 9 inch crank with the 3 inch SC. I think they are upstream codes. I'm not worried about the EGR because I deleted it. I have no idea why the EVAP is pulling codes seeing that I didn't touch it. I can turn both of those off in the tune. But I hate O2 codes. They can screw with the AF and make it lean. That and the dumb 80 MAF is trouble. I did decide to go with Marve at C&M and we have a dyno tune appointment on the 27th. Going with the SCT BA 3000 MAFand X3 Flash device. Maybe he can help me sort out the O2s, but I'm just uneasy about driving it up there. Fuck me...
    Just stay out of boost for the drive, you dont have that far to go.

if it's the rear o2's just plug them and have it turned off in the tune because the high flows might be messing with the readings causing the codes. if you have a xcal plug it in and clear the codes and see if they come back. if they come back or it's the front o2's I think I have a set of fronts you could try out.

Last edited by OxmanWI; 12-04-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

it looks like 110 is for the power windows.

Last edited by OxmanWI; 12-04-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

Last edited by OxmanWI; 12-04-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

check your o2 harnesses for burns for blowing fuse 23.

-Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

-Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

finally found one. just have to clean it up.

Bone yard?
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

yea. rt 12 auto parts and salvage in richmond, il. found it on car-part.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning View Post
    yea. rt 12 auto parts and salvage in richmond, il. found it on car-part.com
    Nice find. Plug n play for our trucks

Ox, what was your question about the actuator? Sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday? Limited availability on phone today.

If you look at this picture, you can see that there is a BLACK and PINK vacuum line coming from the boost actuator. On my Kenne Bell 2.3 there is no port for the BLACK line on the boost actuator. Where am I supposed to tap in for the BLACK line coming off the intake elbow? I also have the EGR deleted.

-Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    If you look at this picture, you can see that there is a BLACK and PINK vacuum line coming from the boost actuator. On my Kenne Bell 2.3 there is no port for the BLACK line on the boost actuator. Where am I supposed to tap in for the BLACK line coming off the intake elbow? I also have the EGR deleted.

Normally you delete the black line altogether... but you did the egr delete. From this post it looks like you have to manually tie into the boost line from the cab:

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/gen-2-li...ell-2-3-a.html

With something as important as vacuum to the actuator though (trust me its important on the 2.3)... Call Matt at KB. I'd want their opinion as opposed to some forum boneheads. Mine wouldn't be a good reference because I didn't delete the egr.

that line normally stays with an egr delete. The black goes from intake to actuator and pink goes from actuator to vac boost reference tee. With the KB I would think the black would get eliminated since it doesn't have two barbs on the actuator but I don't have a kb or half those vac lines so call KB like dave suggested.

pic of mine when I had an eaton

also I found the handle is only plug and play if you order the $200 dollars worth of parts from the dealer or get parts from 2 vehicles. The stock expedition keypad and harness only has a 7" or so pigtail on it. I don;t know what models have the longer one. It's not a big deal though I am just extending the wires. I only paid 45 shipped for it which is a hell of a lot better then buying the handles from the dealer which now only comes unpainted, the 110 dollar keypad and then having to have it painted
    Last edited by BlackLightning; 04-27-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Just a spring reminder, change your fuel filter especially if you have the stock size

Last edited by OxmanWI; 11-10-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird