Hybrid View

I'm going to run the 9 inch crank with the 3 inch SC. I think they are upstream codes. I'm not worried about the EGR because I deleted it. I have no idea why the EVAP is pulling codes seeing that I didn't touch it. I can turn both of those off in the tune. But I hate O2 codes. They can screw with the AF and make it lean. That and the dumb 80 MAF is trouble. I did decide to go with Marve at C&M and we have a dyno tune appointment on the 27th. Going with the SCT BA 3000 MAFand X3 Flash device. Maybe he can help me sort out the O2s, but I'm just uneasy about driving it up there. Fuck me...
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    I'm going to run the 9 inch crank with the 3 inch SC. I think they are upstream codes. I'm not worried about the EGR because I deleted it. I have no idea why the EVAP is pulling codes seeing that I didn't touch it. I can turn both of those off in the tune. But I hate O2 codes. They can screw with the AF and make it lean. That and the dumb 80 MAF is trouble. I did decide to go with Marve at C&M and we have a dyno tune appointment on the 27th. Going with the SCT BA 3000 MAFand X3 Flash device. Maybe he can help me sort out the O2s, but I'm just uneasy about driving it up there. Fuck me...
    Just stay out of boost for the drive, you dont have that far to go.

if it's the rear o2's just plug them and have it turned off in the tune because the high flows might be messing with the readings causing the codes. if you have a xcal plug it in and clear the codes and see if they come back. if they come back or it's the front o2's I think I have a set of fronts you could try out.