Got into syracuse today, had the option of 3 full size vehicles at my disposal: a grand marquis,dodge journey, and volvo s60. I elected to go with the big ass merc!

Now this car is a 2010 grand marquis LS with about 9500 miles on it, it appears ford has not done one capital investment in these cars in about 5 years!! But i thought it was cool to get a V8 RWD fullsize car for once, although anemic as all fuck. So this big silver pickle lumbers down the road quite nice and is pretty effortless to drive and the brakes feel pretty good for something of such gurth.

First chance i had to mat it was coming out of a toll booth, while it felt ok from the initial stab till about 4k where it developed just a helacious harmonic vibration and barely wanted to rev out to its 5300 shift point into 2nd. Then i noticed it again when i started it a little while ago on warm up, the steering wheel is shaking and everything.

Anyone with these types of cars whether it be a crown vic, grand marq or a stinkin lincoln ever heard of this vibration issue?

I mean it felt like the motor wasnt balanced, the flywheel, converter, something! You can just feel it through the whole car.

It has a traction-loc, so ill be testing this later, hopefully ill have a chance to take some pics while doing donughts in it, provided the trac-loc holds both wheels lol! However it doesnt quite have the clout to just snap the tires loose on demand that id like but ill see what a brake stand will do for it yet.