What are your thoughts on this Jeep?

We're looking to get something a little larger than my neons for driving around with our son and hopefully another child soon. We've been looking for Grand Cherokee's and found this one like 2 blocks from our house. My only concern about it is the 75k miles and the "minor" accident on the carfax. Anyone have any comments?

http://www.swopemitsubishi.com/used/...5510f3e33b.htm

17k is a little much for anything that's been in an accident. Just my opinion. Rebuilt cars can turn into a can of worms... never know what got fixed and what got "fixed".

but its 16k...lol.. I understand. I'm not willing to pay anything over 15k

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    That's a lot of miles on a WK that didn't cost all that much new. Plus the WK is getting a facelift so that should drive the prices down on the new WK even more. If you look around you should be able to find a certified used hemi WK for less than that with lower miles.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

yeah.....theres some in Louisville that I'm going to check out as well. Thanks

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

seeing as that Jeep cost over 40k brand new, i dont see that price being that bad, especially when you realize it has electronic front and rear lockers and is extremely capable off road when stock. They are very reliable and have very few major problems. Common issues are the trans electrical connectors leak, but the part is only 6 bucks and is not too bad to replace, they also throw erronous "Service 4wd system" lights which there is a TSB and a flash for. Other than that, nothing common.
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

i love those jeeps!!
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

A girl at work just ended her lease on a nice Grand Cherokee (some special edition). I know she wanted something more fuel efficient. Maybe I can see what she wants for it.

I bought a 2004 grand cherokee limited patriot edition last feb. It had 65k and paid $11 for it. Only thing is it has the inline 6, but heard they last forever, with a wopping 16mpg
    2016 jeep cherokee trailhawk

2006 toyota matrix

2007 Harley Ultra classic

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

I6-4.0s do last forever, although some 2004s had camshaft issues. You should be able to get 150-200k out of that engine easy.
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible