Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ol' School
    I looked on ronayers dude. If you part it out I want the front rotors. They will fit on mine.

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Alright Kelley, sounds good.

Am I spelling that right? haha
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Ol' School
    ^yup

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

pork ive been following your thread on tlzone. what a bunch of shit, i was gonna give you shit when i found it listed on craigslist but you got dicked for sure........i wish those wheels would fit my zx10r id snap them up in a heart beat.....i would list that stuff on wera and ccs for sure
    2007 brilliant black Chrysler 300C SRT8

Yea, it was a bum deal no doubt, it was bound to happen to me sooner or later with all the buying and selling I do. I just want to ride, bad time to get screwed for me so I sure hope I can sell all this stuf. I'm not a member of either of those forums, if I sign up will I be able to sell or is there a minimum post count?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

i just tried posting on wera and only have 18 posts and it let me so im assuming wera would be cool, not sure about the ccs forum......
    2007 brilliant black Chrysler 300C SRT8

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i think i only have like 26 posts on wera and have been selling stuff for awhile. but been apart of that forum for a couple years. just used it for the classifieds.

just link something to the TL site as well in case people have concerns. i always listed my phone number and direct email so people could call and it helped alot of people feel more comfortable. havent had any issues doing that.

and it sucks, those wheels don't fit my generation busa. only the early 99-'07

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    so im guessing he never told you about any of the problems with the bike?

Quote Originally Posted by DZLNUT View Post
    I have a '99 TL-R for sale if anyone is interested. It is blue and white with a 2005 GSX-R tail on it. Here's a list of the goodies on it:

GPR stabilizer
    Stainless front brake lines and clutch line
    Pazzo levers
    Marchesini 5 spoke magnesium wheels
    Brand new 0 miles Dunlop Qualifiers
    520 chain kit
    Webb cams
    Mild port/polish job
    Carbon fiber Ducati style airbox
    Carbon fiber ram air tubes (not installed)
    Yoshimura tuning box
    FULL Yoshimura exhaust with shortened cans
    Carbon fiber ehaust hangers
    swingarm spools
    EBC HH pads front and rear
    GSXR Tail with LED tail light
    tinted Double Bubble
    Bitubo reservoir shock

The engine had a valve job done and completely resealed with gasket kit 1800 miles ago. I think that is everything but I might have missed something. I am asking $4900, but am open to offers. The bike is in North Carolina and I have title in hand.
    Not sure what was said to Eric via PM obviously, but from what I've gotten out of it.. The guy claims it never leaked fuel before he brought it to him, and maintained that the motor had just been gone through all together. Oh and if you look at the pics on page 1 of this... the tail looks like it's painted fairly well. In person it looked like an 8 year old did it with tape and rattle cans..
    Last edited by RanJer; 04-12-2010 at 04:52 PM.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR