Military Clothes/Uniform stuff Free or Cheep

I just recently got back from OTS and figured now that I'm a 2LT in the Air Guard it was time to clean out all my old army stuff and some of the old enlisted stuff I had. I don't really need any of this stuff so prices are OBO or you can even pay by bottles of captain.

Beat up old black combat boots, I think all of them are 10R size. Most are in decent used shape, they make good shop boots but I dont really need 8 pairs.
    FREE

BDU's These are the dark camo ones that are phased out now. There are 3 sets of winters and 3 sets of summers. All of them are either Small - Regular or Small -Long. Pretty much if your waist is more than 32 or your taller than 5'8 these won't fit you. Some are still freshly starched, some aren't but over all they are all in good shape.
    $5 each set. $20 or a bottle of captain for all 6 sets

Army Hanging garment bag, this is the black one with the gold US Amry crest on it that they sell at the PX/BX. Its in pretty good shape, all the zippers still work...
    $10

Army Dress uniform stuff. Full set of regualr and STAYBRIGHT buttons for the coat. Several STAYBRIGHT US insignia and ordinance bombs, a few PFC and SPC rank, might be some other stuff in there too..?
    $20 or a bottle of captain

I'll be posting more stuff as I continue to clean out my closet.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

Air Force Enlisted Service Dress Coat, Size 40 with SrA patches on it.

Air Force Enlisted Service Dress Coat, Size 42 with SrA Patches on it.

Air Force SrA rank patches(I think I have 10 total) for blues shirts, US insignia(2 sets) and SrA pin on rank... Free

Brand new Service Dress / Class A shoes. Bates, size 10. These are the ones you have to polish, but I never put any on or even took them out of the box.

Brand new Service Dress / Class A shoes. Bates, size 11. These are the ones you have to polish, but I never put any on or even took them out of the box.

Brand new Steel Toe Boots, Climber brand, black, never polished yet... Size 10
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

i woulda thought sarah would have jumped at these
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

I would be interested in the steel toe boots, and definitely a few pairs of the free beat up ones. Pm me or something so we can meet up.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    she can't fit in any of these boobs are to big probably, although i'm sure she would like to get in his pants, lol
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.