MitchMeister-

GLD Tonite! (5/28)

Well, me and my crew are headed down to Great Lakes tonite, i got the t/a, steve w/his mustang GT, ryan with the 383 68' Nova, and then Paul Pfaffle with his 8 second Chevy II.. open track tonight so come down people! ($30 for runs , $12 for spectating.)

I would have liked to go but too little notice!! How crowded was it?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

MitchMeister-
    so many cars tonight. We only did one run, for me it was a waste of time and money.. we didnt get to see anycars run, every 5 min someones car blew up and they kept letting the super stock and super pro cars go in front of us. We got there @ 6 and didnt run till like 9:30.. and it only showed how slow my car was and what a waste of money it was for me to purchase it. Personally i wouldve rather been gettin drunk for my birthday!.. lol.

Wow in that case I'm really glad I didn't go!! Especially after all the excitement at Hwy 100 tonight!!
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Was that time in your signature what you got last night, 16.8?
    *83 Trans Am
    *88 Bronco II
    *92 S10
    *89 Cadillac Brougham
    *91 Caprice

~Heather

MitchMeister-
    ya.. so f'n slow. i was so pissed. it felt a lot faster than the bird. I dunno.. i dumped the clutch tho and the tranny mount was broke so it was like.. vrooom... and like droped an octave and kinda putted along untill i hit like 20 mph, then kinda took off. i dunno.. my dad has 2 lt1 SS engine's @ work that he's tryin to get for me. The one just needs a new crank and everything else is fine. So a stock lt1 is what? 230hp 280 lb? compared to my 160hp 240 lb.. and with the lifter knock/oil buring/bad mount/carblows.. it should run better.

MitchMeister-
    ARGH. what a waste. They junked the engine because the crank was bent.. but the heads/pistons/walls/cam/intake were all fine!

If you ever go down again let me know. I've been down there like 5 times so far this year and I'm going again tonight. It'd be awesome to line our cars up so just give me a heads up if you ever plan on goin' again.
    *83 Trans Am
    *88 Bronco II
    *92 S10
    *89 Cadillac Brougham
    *91 Caprice

~Heather

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    I'll be there tonight
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon
    I'll be there tonight

Never met you but if you see me, not like there will be many third gen T/A's being driven by a girl, come up and say hi.
    *83 Trans Am
    *88 Bronco II
    *92 S10
    *89 Cadillac Brougham
    *91 Caprice

~Heather

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy83TA
    Never met you but if you see me, not like there will be many third gen T/A's being driven by a girl, come up and say hi.
    I will do that. I will be swinging off of Tommy's nuts most likely. I shoud be down there by about 6pm
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

MitchMeister-
    ya, i dunno i prolly wont be down for a long time, because were gettin a new roof, new engine, rebuilding the tranny.. etc.. so i might go down in.... august? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon
    I will do that. I will be swinging off of Tommy's nuts most likely. I shoud be down there by about 6pm
    What the hell?!