Threaded View

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar

New toy...(again)not as cool as a .50BMG

I don't know, haha. Bought this to shoot the same ammo as the GSG. Also so that the girlfriend would have something to shoot since she's enjoyed it so much that first time. She's been begging to go again all week. So that's a positive relationship thing. Sig Sauer Mosquito .22LR reverse dual tone

Compared to my XD9 for size

I also bought one of these things since I always wanted to see just how far off the laser was on the XD as well as the red dot reflex on teh GSG.

Sighted in the XD for what I estimate the diistance to be for my normal shootng and it was WAY off. Probably about 4" down and left. I still shoot better without it, haha. SO I'm glad that I purchased this. Will do teh GSG when I go shooting tomorrow.

I've read some shitty reviews of the Mosquito. All kinds of FTF and FTE. Seems it really only works well with the CCI ammo. It did come with two recoil springs that you are supposed to switch out if you use some of the crappy "bulk" ammo. Seems alot of people aren't switching them out when they shoot the cheaper stuff. Manual says to do so. So I'm confident that this should shoot fine since all I really shoot out of the GSG is the CCI stuff anyways.

I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by Crawlin; 02-13-2010 at 09:41 PM.