Hybrid View

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    Agreed. My wife has wanted a Murano for a long time. Then they redesigned it and I've hated it ever since. I love the CVT transmission in them too.

The Equinox is also a front runner for me right now.
    Yea the new equinox and the terrain are really nice! Not sure if it has enough go for you, but the fuel economy on them is just astonishing for something that sized! Nice interior too.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    Yea the new equinox and the terrain are really nice! Not sure if it has enough go for you, but the fuel economy on them is just astonishing for something that sized! Nice interior too.
    As long as it can haul my Alumacraft it's got enough go for me. The V6 has a 3500lb two capacity. Not exaclty sue how much the boat weighs but I'm sure it's not that heavy. Plus my dad is a retired GM employee so I the discount on it.

But this Edge is just doing it for me!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    The new equinox looks decent...

When I first looked at the terrain, I thought it looked good...but the more I see of it, the less attractive it looks. Look at the fenders on them! Makes it hard to see anything else on the vehicle afterward...looks tacked on.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    The new equinox looks decent...

When I first looked at the terrain, I thought it looked good...but the more I see of it, the less attractive it looks. Look at the fenders on them! Makes it hard to see anything else on the vehicle afterward...looks tacked on.
    I agree on the fenders. Also the front grill looks like a window air conditioner.

It's the more masculine version of the two but it missed the mark for me.