Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar

Wisconsin MMA bill...

Last week Doyle was supposed to sign a bill allowing MMA in Wisconsin. I read this in an article on yahoo sports when they were talking about New York signing a similar bill. Dana has been drooling at the mouth to get into Madison Square Garden for YEARS. Never the less within that article it mentioned Doyle signing the same bill. Has anyone heard anything if it was signed??

Would basically be the best thing Doyle ever signed.

there are mixed martial arts events in wisconsin. would this bill be for large PPV events or what?

Jackstand Racing Team twirkin50's Avatar
    Would LOVE to see a UFC PPV event at the Bradley Center or Midwest Center. When we went to a UFC PPV in St. Louis there were a ton of fans, fighters, mma companies that spent the weekend there. Would bring a lot of revenue to the local area. It was pretty cool going to dinner at the local places and seeing all the fighters hanging out.

Quote Originally Posted by twirkin50 View Post
    Would LOVE to see a UFC PPV event at the Bradley Center or Midwest Center. When we went to a UFC PPV in St. Louis there were a ton of fans, fighters, mma companies that spent the weekend there. Would bring a lot of revenue to the local area. It was pretty cool going to dinner at the local places and seeing all the fighters hanging out.
    That is a great point! I would love to get to a UFC event in the state.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post
    there are mixed martial arts events in wisconsin. would this bill be for large PPV events or what?
    I agree. It confused me also when reading it because you are correct, there are MMA events being held locally. It must have something to do with being televised or something like that.