Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Brad, hope you are feeling better!

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Lol yeah and you guys had way more ammo to go thru then I did. I only brought about 115 rounds. Had I would of known I could of used my blazer ammo I would of brought that with me too.

i shot WAAAY less today then I normally do.

About 120rds of the .22 trying to get the sight better off.

probably 75rds of the 9mm. I hadn't shot that in so long I forgot how loud it was, haha.

Your 9mm threw me for how loud it was. Wasn't the howitzers in the left lanes but damn, was loud for a 9.

We went through alot, maybe 250 rounds but we had two people shooting.

I will be back in Iowa next weekend but look forward to doing this another time.

I was laughing scott when you son was still shooting when that guy was shooting that 500 there is no way I could of shot when he was shooting.

Yeah, Josh was like, "doesn't phase me" hahahaha.

Should be a good time if we all get a chance to go to an outdoor this spring/summer.

I think this is what Josh was shooting when that 500 was going off, I don't think he was too phased considering he was 50ft out on this, lol. He put eyes in the damn thing.

Odd expression on purpose

Finally got some .40 ammo tonight . One of these times I'll have to go with you guys. On a side note, I just realized I have 400 rounds of 9mm and no 9mm to shoot them in anymore
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    Finally got some .40 ammo tonight . One of these times I'll have to go with you guys. On a side note, I just realized I have 400 rounds of 9mm and no 9mm to shoot them in anymore
    Will you be picking up a 9mm or do you want to get rid of the ammo?
    2011 Chevy Malibu

THAT is the question, hahaha.

Jamie, if you ever are in need of 40S&W, try a farm and fleet. That's usually where I found mine and theyd have stock piles of it. Gander in brookfield has some Winchester personal protection 40S&W in like 25rd boxes for buy one get the second at 50%. I think they are just unloading the small bundles of ammo cause there was a TON of different ammo in that stand in the middle of the aisle. I think they had lik 20 boxes of the 40S&W at the time I looked, I just didn't need any more(this was just this past week Wednesday)

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    I too have lots of WWB 9mm and no real use for.

Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT View Post
    I too have lots of WWB 9mm and no real use for.
    If you want to get rid of it for a a bit cheaper than retail, I could take it off your hands.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

\/ What amazing looks like \/

same here i have about 100 rounds 9mm luger and i dont own my glock anymore.

10 bucks takes it. blazer aluminum case fmj

Quote Originally Posted by That_Guy View Post
    same here i have about 100 rounds 9mm luger and i dont own my glock anymore.

10 bucks takes it. blazer aluminum case fmj
    I'd take it off your hands for $10. The boy is wanting to shoot more and more, so anytime I can find ammo a little cheaper I will jump on it. Send me a PM on a time and place we could meet up. I will be out and about after 3pm today running some errands and most likely picking up another gun as well.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    THAT is the question, hahaha.

Jamie, if you ever are in need of 40S&W, try a farm and fleet. That's usually where I found mine and theyd have stock piles of it. Gander in brookfield has some Winchester personal protection 40S&W in like 25rd boxes for buy one get the second at 50%. I think they are just unloading the small bundles of ammo cause there was a TON of different ammo in that stand in the middle of the aisle. I think they had lik 20 boxes of the 40S&W at the time I looked, I just didn't need any more(this was just this past week Wednesday)
    I ended up finding federal .40 at walmart in muk-town for 13.97/box so I picked up 4 boxes. Weird that it was cheaper than the WWB. I was thinking about getting a conversion barrel for 9mm but haven't decided whether or not to do it yet.

If I decide to get rid of my 9mm ammo I'll post it on BCM first.
    Jamie

that's for 50rds right?

I should make the trip out there since I can always use more 9mm ammo. Down below 1000rds now, haha. But have like 200 casings ready for reloads.

I'd keep it Jamie if it's alot. Never know when you can use it if it's being kept in proper storage. If it's only like 2-3 boxes of 50 rds, then that's not a big deal.

Nowadays from waht others have said, you never know what ammo prices are gonna do, haha.

Yep 50 rd boxes of .40 . My 9mm is 4 100rd boxes, I'll probably just let it chill with all my 8mm Yugo, 7.62x54r, and 7.62x39 and other asstd stuff
    Jamie

Anyone who wants to go shooting next week maybe want to hit up the gun show early first and then go shooting? Miss the morning rush at fletcher's?

I will probably be up for going to the gun show this weekend. However I dont think I am going to shoot. I try to only go once a month. That might change cause I am now looking at a Sig Sauer p220 .22lr with a .45 conversion kit.

get a .22 and never feel bad about going shooting again! haha.