Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Never been to Fletchers. I also don't own a pistol. I do have a .22 rifle, which when I go indoor, I usually go to Badger.

I'd be interested in attending though. Not non topic but does anyone know of a good public outdoor range? All the ones I've found are member-only.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    mcmiller is open to the public. Next month i plan on joining stone bank place is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    For clarification...

I will be at Fletcher's this Sunday and I'm assuming Brad will come too.

For next Sunday, I will go to Fletcher's again and it looks like we'll have a larger group.

Goat Roaper, I'll be there both Sunday's. So up to you what you want to do If you want to do just one or both.

Anyone have a specific time they want to meet. Maybe 10:30am?
    next sunday sounds like a plan

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    That's what I'm bringing, a .22 rifle and the pistol, and either of them should be fine.

I'll be there at 10:30am today.

i wonder if they have a problem with a 17hmr.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    That's what I'm bringing, a .22 rifle and the pistol, and either of them should be fine.

I'll be there at 10:30am today.
    Im in. See you there Chris

Yep, heading there shortly

I'm leaving in like 5-10 min. Just packing up and getting situated with ammo.

black '08 Impala SS is what I'm driving so if you see it there, i'm inside, haha

Silver GTI for me

Next Sunday the boy and I can be there a little later, I promised his mom that he'd be in church. If you guys are gone already, we'll get together another time.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

It was busy as all hell this morning. I forgot how small their range is compared to other places. It's hard to pick up your own brass there since they don't have a small sweep or tray to pick it up. Definitetly alot dirtier than badger.

I think we should aim for noon next week as the place quieted down around that time. Then moels and the boys can shoot with us. I've never shot with so many people around us, and someone had a BIG GUN there. That husband/wife combo had some big ass pistols. NO idea what it was, but those revolvers would shake the building, haha.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I just saw this Chris sorry

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

It was busy as all hell this morning. I forgot how small their range is compared to other places. It's hard to pick up your own brass there since they don't have a small sweep or tray to pick it up. Definitetly alot dirtier than badger.

I think we should aim for noon next week as the place quieted down around that time. Then moels and the boys can shoot with us. I've never shot with so many people around us, and someone had a BIG GUN there. That husband/wife combo had some big ass pistols. NO idea what it was, but those revolvers would shake the building, haha.
    yeah it is on the dirtier side seeing that its just a warehouse. That gun that they were shooting I think was a 500 magum. I been around a 44 magnum when being fire and that gun was way louder then the 44. The guy working behind the counter was laughing and said I think that one is a 500. The flexing of the plexi glass behind them was insane, as well as the muzzle flash.

I was asking questions to the guys behind the counter and they were very friendly and didnt look at me with discuss when I was bugging them.

Yeah that was a good time, guys behind the counter were helpful and friendly.

But baby Jesus and Tom Cruise, those cannons that have already been brought were were insane. Like Scott said, the plexi-glass bowing behind them when they shot was just unreal.

Josh had a damn good time and he is getting pretty good with his shot, although that scope on that gun at a max range of 50 feet wasn't much of a challenge. He did do it though standing the entire time.

Nice Photo's Scott. I didnt even notice that you had your camera there as well.

Just iPhone shots, I would probably be cleaning my sensor yet if I had taken that big camera in, lol

wow. very nice photos with a camera phone.

Just wondering, did you guys shoot in seperate lanes or did you all just use one and take turns?
    2011 Chevy Malibu

we all took seperate lanes. kinda sucked cause we all started/finished at seperate times, but Scott(Silver350) stayed throughout even after he was done and we all chatted afterwards. Was cool to have our little group.

Scott, those photos are awesome! That first target you showed me was impressive as hell! That was like a half dollar group AT MOST, haha. Maybe tighter. And Josh sure seemed to be having a great time, so that's awesome too.

Man, I wish I could have made it. I just woke up now after posting last night. I hate being sick. I will make up for it next week
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.