Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Toy....

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Sorry, missed the price thing...

Most online places are $479ish +ship/ffl

This version was $549.99 on some of the places.

So $549 incl extra clip and soft case.

Figure the others woulda been right around that same price, and i'm kinda one of those gotta have it now guys.

Although I am seriouslydebating giong to pick up that Sig522 at Shooter's Shop for $500 only because of how much fun I'm having shooting this thing.

Only downside. The Federal "Value" Pack .22LR that was suggested on the ar15.com site is really dirty compared to the CCI I shot yesterday. I had 4 FTF's tonight. I'll get pics and show you what they round looks like.

Any rimfire from any manufacture will have some early FTF's, dont sweat it. I had a couple during the first 333 value pack Feds but since breaking the action in (gets loosend up) I cant remember having a single FTF or FFF with the value pack. I can actualy shoot low velocity match ammo now without a hickup.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Fletcher's posted this on facebook today:
    "Just got an M&P AR in 22LR traded in $399, save $100 off of new"

I wish I could get there this week and grab that thing as a plinker. It would make waiting til nice weather to shoot my AR-15 a little more bearable.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

PAUL G
    How much do they charge to shoot at badger

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post
    Any rimfire from any manufacture will have some early FTF's, dont sweat it. I had a couple during the first 333 value pack Feds but since breaking the action in (gets loosend up) I cant remember having a single FTF or FFF with the value pack. I can actualy shoot low velocity match ammo now without a hickup.
    I get the same on some bulk packs..... especially the Federal 555 from Wally World.

After polishing up some of the action parts in my 10/22 I can cycle sub-sonics as fast as I can pull the trigger.

yeah, the CCI was AWESOME ammo. But we will just have to see what happens as we shoot more.

Badger is $15 to shoot pistol ammo weapons(and the .22). Everytime I've went, it was maybe 3 other people on the range, maybe 4 other lanes being used. Today it was ONLY me for the whole hour. 4pm-5pm

and just like everywhere else, like Qdoba and Cost Cutters, every 9 trips gets you a free trip.

Where is Badger? I searched and it said Eagle, it that right?
    2011 Chevy Malibu

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Badger Gun Inc
    2339 South 43rd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53219
    (414) 383-0885‎

It's JUST south of Lincoln Ave. It's 43rd or Miller Park Way is also 43rd. So it's about 3 miles south of Miller Park.

I got the collapsible stock at Fletcher's and those guys were cool to talk to as well. Got Bob's card to set up shooting lessons.

Thanks for the info guys, I may have to pop into Badger.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

When you go, there might be some "interesting" customers, but no one I feared for my life around.

Thanks to Lash for the correction on the distances. There is a small line at what appears to be 7ft, but they dont like you shooting any closer than the 25ft. Then there is another line at 50, and I guess the target ALL the way back against the backstop area might be 75ft, but seems a bit short in comparison.

Anyways, here's some targets from my quick session tonight when I went to pick up the optic rail. Adjusted the rear sight and now it's pretty damn deadly(well for a .22LR, haha). Again, this is iron sights, not the optic

25ft

50ft

New Stock

New Rail

New Sightmark reflex style optic(seriously, $20, i've wasted more on stupider stuff)

Multiple Reticle choices(there's 4 options total)

Total Package... can't wait to shoot it
    Last edited by Crawlin; 01-27-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    Fletcher's posted this on facebook today:
    "Just got an M&P AR in 22LR traded in $399, save $100 off of new"

I wish I could get there this week and grab that thing as a plinker. It would make waiting til nice weather to shoot my AR-15 a little more bearable.
    Go get the plinker! Kids will love it too, hahaha.

Now I kinda want one.

What were the problems in some of the older ones?

When I was at Fletchers on Sunday they had a lot of AR style guns on the rack. Everything from .22 to .308

Yeah, I should have perused what they had for sale while I was there Sunday. I will see if I can get there soon and pick one up or find one somewhere.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=253513&page=1

That's some just generic info on what was happening and what ammo works well

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=41&t=244302

Some recommended cheap mods to do, but it also shows how to tell the differences in generations.

If you wanted one, I'd wait for the show coming to the Milwaukee sport complex next weekend. A buddy went to waukesha expo one and said he saw one of these for $300. Didn't know which gen.

They come in a variety of different kinds, but January 31 is the last day they can sell them or something like that. What the dealers have is what they have, cause HK sued them so they could bring out their own MP5 replicas in .22

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=41&t=237743

Picture thread. You can get one like mine with the fatter can that's called the SD model, or you can get one with a plastic forearm area and the thinner fake silencer. That's what you'll find the most of which is why I went for the one I bought.

The guys at Badger have a couple left, but they are a bit higher on price. Shooters Shop was WAY out of line at $649 which is why I wanted the sig522 from them.

I think Fletchers wanted around $550 for the one they had.

I've really only found one downside....

And that is because it's SO cheap to shoot, and I've been having so much fun shooting it, my arms get SOOO tired holding the thing up. No resting it on a bench anywhere, haha. I literally can still feel it in my arms right now from the past two days. Probably at 400rds through it, give or take.

Dunhams on hwy100 has one, and it's 579 for the regular version, with the titanium upper for the anniversary edition. so it'd be the second gen for sure, but i don't like the looks of the silver, and people have said it wears off with cleaning.

I actually like the ann. edition. That'd be the one I'd get.

I plucked off 250 rounds out of my .40 on Sunday.............

in 40 minutes. Thats bish was HOT.

I have been trying to find that exact one(all black) online for a few weeks and everyone only has the anniversary with titanium colored upper. I might just wait for the hk licensed one from umarex. They seem to be in the same price range as the GSG.

giant pic
    http://www.onpointsupply.com/images/...and_hk_mp5.jpg