Not sure - Funny, but cool

Dan
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

That was cool as hell!
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Ol' School
    holy crap

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by MoCkiN U View Post
    holy crap
    holy crap indeed!

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    at first i thought dude was crashing.. pretty neat.

Not real. But funny.

^^party pooper ^^

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

heeeeeeeeeeey! battle field 2... i used to love that game!
    - 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

Post whore
    Haha, it's clearly from a video game. If some one tried that stunt in a 35 million dollar aircraft over a how many billions of dollar aircraft carrier they would get their ass kicked.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    Haha, it's clearly from a video game. If some one tried that stunt in a 35 million dollar aircraft over a how many billions of dollar aircraft carrier they would get their ass kicked.
    LOL, I have seen and done a lot of crazy shit during my military career, but that would definately take the cake.

We almost got reported that we crashed, because we took off from the Dominion Republic and the runway was over the ocean so the pilot raise the landing gear, but never lifted the plane up. We flew straight at a ship making them scatter all over the place untill our Navigator told us that they were about to report us in as we crashed. I don't know how many G's we pulled doing the vertical lift in a C-130.

When we got back to the vergin Island we did a fly by over one of the remote nude islands and then did some cavern running where the tree line was above us.

Dan
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by y2kws6 View Post
    LOL, I have seen and done a lot of crazy shit during my military career, but that would definately take the cake.

We almost got reported that we crashed, because we took off from the Dominion Republic and the runway was over the ocean so the pilot raise the landing gear, but never lifted the plane up. We flew straight at a ship making them scatter all over the place untill our Navigator told us that they were about to report us in as we crashed. I don't know how many G's we pulled doing the vertical lift in a C-130.

When we got back to the vergin Island we did a fly by over one of the remote nude islands and then did some cavern running where the tree line was above us.

Dan
    lol...there are some crazy pilots out there.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by y2kws6 View Post

Dan
    Haha, sounds like fun.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post

I would have to say I agree with that idea.