Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    For the Rodgers haters:

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/fo...ory?id=4856465

Also regarding our receivers, Jennings and Driver are rated higher then the Vikings receives except Rice. And lets be honest this is only the first tear Rice has been any good and he's said time and time again it's because of Favre. If Favre doesn't come back I think he'll continue to be good, but I think Favre really boosts his confidence. Jennings and Driver have proven to be good season after season.

EDIT: Page 4 of people not caring.

Rodgers was clutch on my fantasy team...there was only one or two games where he really didn't do shit. He was great even when we lost.
    -Tyler

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Find a time where I have NOT said Rodgers is a Fantasy Football Hall of Famer.

Unfortunately, they don't hand out NFL Championship rings to Fantasy Football players.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post

Unfortunately, they don't hand out NFL Championship rings to Fantasy Football players.
    so true
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Nope. But if you had to pick a QB to be on your team in real life who would you pick? Eli because he has a SB win or Rodgers?

I'd take Rodgers in a heartbeat personally.

i'll take eli....HE IS A PROVEN WINNER

Eli as well for the same reason. He's shown he can win big games. And it annoys Rodgers fans. lol
    Last edited by Karps TA; 01-28-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Eli as well for the same reason. He's shown he can win big games. And it annoys Rodgers fans. lol
    He's also shown that he can't handle any sort of pressure that negatively impacts him. I'd take Rodgers anyday over Manning, no questions asked, he's a better quarterback than Eli, period.

Football is a team sport. The Giants rallied and got their TEAM together the year they won the SB, same with the Steelers a few years back.

There's a lot of factors on a team that have a major impact, a quarterback is one small piece.

You all make it seem like its only the quarterbacks fault if the team doesn't win the big games. Its ludicrous, and you probably have never played football before...and if you have then you're just a moron
    -Tyler

I completely agree. However the Favre bashers always pin all the blame on him. So I just figure that same arguement works the other way.

That said both QB's lost their playoffs games due to turnovers they each commited at the end of the game.

And no I wouldn't take Eli either. Manly though cause he's a Manning.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I completely agree. However the Favre bashers always pin all the blame on him. So I just figure that same arguement works the other way.

That said both QB's lost their playoffs games due to turnovers they each commited at the end of the game.

And no I wouldn't take Eli either. Manly though cause he's a Manning.
    -Tyler

Talking

Damn... Rodgers looks terrible in the Pro Bowl. 2 TD passes, one for 55 yards.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Wow that almost means something. But congrats on being 1 of 4 people in the country actually watching that game.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Wow that almost means something. But congrats on being 1 of 4 people in the country actually watching that game.
    I would think to them to be picked it would be an honor to play in the Probowl. I would be atleast, it would mean a lot to me. He looked damn good on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    He's also shown that he can't handle any sort of pressure that negatively impacts him. I'd take Rodgers anyday over Manning, no questions asked, he's a better quarterback than Eli, period.

Football is a team sport. The Giants rallied and got their TEAM together the year they won the SB, same with the Steelers a few years back.

There's a lot of factors on a team that have a major impact, a quarterback is one small piece.

You all make it seem like its only the quarterbacks fault if the team doesn't win the big games. Its ludicrous, and you probably have never played football before...and if you have then you're just a moron
    Quarterbacks always get to much credit and to much blame...thats just how it is...and it is the most important position in football...AND YES THE FAVRE BASHERS BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING...makes me chuckle...

didnt watch it simply for the fact that it is before the sb...just a terrible idea...and i heard it was rather weak with players not wanting to tackle..which i dont blame them...

ive said it a million times..fuck the game...just have a bunch of cool "skills" challenges and let old and current nfl stars compete..great for fans and alot less "risky" for the players...

Rodgers got the second td pass because mario williams literally stopped in his tracks and didn't sack him.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Rodgers got the second td pass because mario williams literally stopped in his tracks and didn't sack him.
    Good to know, he still threw the ball and got it to the reciever who scored the td.

I know the Probowl dosen't mean shit to people like you and I but it means something to the guys that picked to go. More so a personal accomplishment/goal in an athelets career.

I was impressed when Rogers flat-footed that TD 55 yards in the air. He does have a strong arm.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

the packers receiving core is much better then the vikings. sidney rice is the only decent guy they have. of course shiancoe catches the ball he is somehow always forgotten about. jermichael finley emabarasses people by cathing the ball with guys all over him. driver jennings and nelson are far better then rice harvin and berrian. berrian blows a$$. harvin is a good kick returner but sucks has a receiver. and jordie nelson is the opposite. awesome receiver sucky kick returner. then throw james jones in the mix. sounds like a good core of guys.

ryan grant is good when the o-line does well. he is not a slasher so when the pocket closes in on him he doesn't react well. he is a north south style runner. in the open field he burns db's and cb's with ease. just needs a stronger o-line. even with the line he has he does well every year.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    I was impressed when Rogers flat-footed that TD 55 yards in the air. He does have a strong arm.
    Apparently you're one of the other three in the country besides me to see that play.