Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the game was gone long before that pick. they should have been up 14 or so at least. abundance of fumbling before the int is what killed them.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda69 View Post
    the game was gone long before that pick. they should have been up 14 or so at least. abundance of fumbling before the int is what killed them.
    Some people don't understand that so they are hell bent on blaming the one person who made the last shitty play.

Similar to if Trevor Hoffman blows blows the 9th inning. He would get the blame, not anybody else. Its just how some/many people look at things. Brewers wouldn't need to put Hoffman in if everyone else was producing more runs, I guess its an ok anology. Anyway, they don't look at it as a whole, I guess everybody needs a scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I hope he does hang them up. Rooting for the Vikings sucks.

It's so much more fun being critical of the Packers. I look forward to the uncapped year and watching Ted Thompson not sign a single free agent that will help the team while everybody else goes crazy to try and win.

Either way what difference does it make. Media will make it a huge story all off season long regardless of what is said or not said.
    Just think... Maybe if he plays long enough he can throw game-losing INT's in postseason OT games to every team in the NFC...

2004 Season throws one to the Eagles in OT. Ends Packer's great season.

2007 Season throws one to the Giants in OT. Ends Packer's great season.

2009 Season throws one to the Saints in OT. Ends Vikings great season.

He's now got another one of his many records... Most postseason INT's by a QB in NFL history.

[SOUPNAZI] INTERCEPTION?? NOT IN MY LINE!
    No SOUPerbowl for you! Comeback ONE YEAR![/SOUPNAZI]

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Hey, Maybe Aaron can continue that tradition with fumbles ending the Packer playoff seasons.

talk as much shit as you want about the guy. Let's see how many winning seasons we have over then next 16 years. Rodgers has already matched Brett's under .500 total.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Hey, Maybe Aaron can continue that tradition with fumbles ending the Packer playoff seasons.

talk as much shit as you want about the guy. Let's see how many winning seasons we have over then next 16 years. Rodgers has already matched Brett's under .500 total.
    You'll never get over this, will you dude? It's ok... It's gonna be.... Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    Just think... Maybe if he plays long enough he can throw game-losing INT's in postseason OT games to every team in the NFC...

2004 Season throws one to the Eagles in OT. Ends Packer's great season.

2007 Season throws one to the Giants in OT. Ends Packer's great season.

2009 Season throws one to the Saints in OT. Ends Vikings great season.

He's now got another one of his many records... Most postseason INT's by a QB in NFL history.

[SOUPNAZI] INTERCEPTION?? NOT IN MY LINE!
    No SOUPerbowl for you! Comeback ONE YEAR![/SOUPNAZI]
    I think you forgot a few records
    Consecutive starts as a quarterback: 285 (308 including playoffs)[6][105]
    Consecutive starts as a position player: 285 [106]
    Career regular-season victories by a starting quarterback: 181 (Regular-season record: 181–104)
    Most wins by a starting quarterback against a single opponent: 27, Detroit Lions (18–0 in home games)
    Career passing touchdowns: 497
    Career passing yards: 69,329
    Career pass completions: 6,083
    Career pass attempts: 9,811
    Career interceptions thrown: 317
    Career games with at least one touchdown pass: 241
    Career games with at least two touchdown passes: 157
    Career games with at least three touchdown passes: 71
    Career games with at least four touchdown passes: 23
    Career games with at least 200 passing yards: 202
    Career games with at least 225 passing yards: 165
    Career games with at least 250 passing yards: 139
    Career games with at least 275 passing yards: 100
    Career games with at least 300 passing yards: 61 (Dan Marino is 1st with 63)
    Touchdown passes of 80+ yards: 9
    Touchdown passes of 70+ yards: 15
    Touchdown passes of 20+ yards: 165
    1 yard touchdown passes: 37
    1 yard touchdown passes, passer/receiver combination: 8, Brett Favre/Bubba Franks
    Career games with at least 30 completions: 24
    Career games with at least 20 completions: 185
    Completions in a game played on a Friday: 30; 12/24/2004
    Seasons with at least 30 touchdown passes: 9
    Consecutive seasons with at least 30 touchdown passes: 5
    Seasons with at least 3,000 passing yards: 18
    Consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 passing yards: 18
    Seasons with at least 300 completions: 18
    Consecutive seasons with at least 300 completions: 18
    Brett Favre & Sterling Sharpe tied Dan Marino & Mark Clayton's record for most passer/receiver touchdown combinations in a season in 1994: 18-broken by Tom Brady and Randy Moss(23) in 2007.
    Most consecutive AP NFL MVP awards: 3 (1995–1997)[113]
    Career playoff pass completions: 481[114]
    Career playoff pass attempts: 745[114]
    Career playoff passing yards: 5,855[114]
    (2nd) Career playoff passing touchdowns: 44[114] (Montana, 45)[115]
    Career playoff interceptions thrown: 30
    Career playoff losses as starting QB: 11
    (5th) Career playoff wins as starting QB: 13 (Joe Montana, 16; Tom Brady, 14; Terry Bradshaw, 14; John Elway, 14)
    Favre is the only quarterback to have led a team to victory over all thirty-two teams in the league since the NFL first expanded to 32 franchises in 2002

Favre is one of four quarterbacks to lead the league in touchdown passes four times

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Some people don't understand that so they are hell bent on blaming the one person who made the last shitty play.

Similar to if Trevor Hoffman blows blows the 9th inning. He would get the blame, not anybody else. Its just how some/many people look at things. Brewers wouldn't need to put Hoffman in if everyone else was producing more runs, I guess its an ok anology. Anyway, they don't look at it as a whole, I guess everybody needs a scapegoat.
    He made a bad pass but it didnt cost the game. Fumbles are what cost the game.

Lets not forget Favre threw for over 300 yards yesterday.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    Lets not forget Favre threw for over 300 yards yesterday.

You'll get over this eventually too. Just like Karps. It's going to be ok.

So will the Packer fans that hate this BreNt guy who went to the Vikings. Still trying to figure out why they dont like him.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    its not that i don't like him. i dont like all the drama lama crap he plays with retiring and not retiring. it gets old fast and that ALL the media talks about...

He made a bad pass but it didnt cost the game. Fumbles are what cost the game.
    Nooooo, are you sure?? Please go back and read my other posts.

Ex: http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/show...7&postcount=67

I think you forgot a few records
    Consecutive starts as a quarterback: 285 (308 including playoffs)[6][105]
    Consecutive starts as a position player: 285 [106]
    Career regular-season victories by a starting quarterback: 181 (Regular-season record: 181–104)
    Most wins by a starting quarterback against a single opponent: 27, Detroit Lions (18–0 in home games)
    Career passing touchdowns: 497
    Career passing yards: 69,329
    Career pass completions: 6,083
    Career pass attempts: 9,811
    Career interceptions thrown: 317
    Career games with at least one touchdown pass: 241
    Career games with at least two touchdown passes: 157
    Career games with at least three touchdown passes: 71
    Career games with at least four touchdown passes: 23
    Career games with at least 200 passing yards: 202
    Career games with at least 225 passing yards: 165
    Career games with at least 250 passing yards: 139
    Career games with at least 275 passing yards: 100
    Career games with at least 300 passing yards: 61 (Dan Marino is 1st with 63)
    Touchdown passes of 80+ yards: 9
    Touchdown passes of 70+ yards: 15
    Touchdown passes of 20+ yards: 165
    1 yard touchdown passes: 37
    1 yard touchdown passes, passer/receiver combination: 8, Brett Favre/Bubba Franks
    Career games with at least 30 completions: 24
    Career games with at least 20 completions: 185
    Completions in a game played on a Friday: 30; 12/24/2004
    Seasons with at least 30 touchdown passes: 9
    Consecutive seasons with at least 30 touchdown passes: 5
    Seasons with at least 3,000 passing yards: 18
    Consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 passing yards: 18
    Seasons with at least 300 completions: 18
    Consecutive seasons with at least 300 completions: 18
    Brett Favre & Sterling Sharpe tied Dan Marino & Mark Clayton's record for most passer/receiver touchdown combinations in a season in 1994: 18-broken by Tom Brady and Randy Moss(23) in 2007.
    Most consecutive AP NFL MVP awards: 3 (1995–1997)[113]
    Career playoff pass completions: 481[114]
    Career playoff pass attempts: 745[114]
    Career playoff passing yards: 5,855[114]
    (2nd) Career playoff passing touchdowns: 44[114] (Montana, 45)[115]
    Career playoff interceptions thrown: 30
    Career playoff losses as starting QB: 11
    (5th) Career playoff wins as starting QB: 13 (Joe Montana, 16; Tom Brady, 14; Terry Bradshaw, 14; John Elway, 14)
    Favre is the only quarterback to have led a team to victory over all thirty-two teams in the league since the NFL first expanded to 32 franchises in 2002

Favre is one of four quarterbacks to lead the league in touchdown passes four times
    and i bet Ahole Rodgers breaks none of these...oh wait he is the leading passer for the last two years whoopie ,oh and he was SACKED more times then any quarter back this year.He is off to a great start..the new god of the packers...
    87 Gn

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    I hate Favre because I hate the Vikings. Its pretty much as easy as that for me. Good for him if he plays or not. I'm just sick of hearing about him all the time.
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    I hate Favre because I hate the Vikings. Its pretty much as easy as that for me. Good for him if he plays or not. I'm just sick of hearing about him all the time.

thats kind of where i'm at w/ him....i liked him when he played for the packers b/c he played for my favorite team.....when he left the team, i no longer liked him
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    I just got this in an E-mail. Its kind of funny actually.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...5/FavreINT.mp3
    1968 Camaro 383

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KRAUSED View Post
    and i bet Ahole Rodgers breaks none of these...oh wait he is the leading passer for the last two years whoopie ,oh and he was SACKED more times then any quarter back this year.He is off to a great start..the new god of the packers...
    Yes indeed he was. You make a GREAT point Mike! In spite of being SACKED more times than any QB in the league, he threw for more yards than your hero did in in his first two seasons. While it's true that some of those sacks were due to him holding onto the ball too long, the fact is, he played great with a patchwork O-line and held up to getting his ass kicked. I believe you were one of those who said he was a wimp and would never make it thru a full season?
    FURTHERMORE, perhaps you're too young to recall that your hero, when he was "fresh" had a different bad habit. He didn't hold onto the ball too long, no sir. HE THREW IT UP FOR GRABS AND DROVE COACHES AND GB FANS CRAZY!!!

So taking what you posted, one can only wonder what kind of season this kid would have had if he had any semblance of a line in the first several games. He's learned not to hold onto the ball too long. BreNt has never learned that throwing across your body into the middle is a big NO NO, especially in Championship games.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    What has Rodgers done that's so great?

He's beaten a bunch of shitty teams, and lost his big chance to shine by a fumble of his that ended the game. A fumble caused by what? HOLDING ON TO THE BALL TOO LONG!. Which you said he learned not to do.

I don't give a shit about a guys who put up stats AND do not put up wins. Come back to me in 5 years and we can make a decision on the guy. 2 seasons does not a career make.

And it's not that I hate him so much as I hate the cocksucking done by people just cause they want to love someone new since Brett broke their heart. Atleast those of us who are Favre fans have a reason to be. He only kicked a bunch of ass for the team for a real long time. Right now Rodgers is like Daunte Culpepper.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Wink

What has Rodgers done that's so great?

He's beaten a bunch of shitty teams, and lost his big chance to shine by a fumble of his that ended the game. A fumble caused by what? HOLDING ON TO THE BALL TOO LONG!. Which you said he learned not to do.

I don't give a shit about a guys who put up stats AND do not put up wins. Come back to me in 5 years and we can make a decision on the guy. 2 seasons does not a career make.

And it's not that I hate him so much as I hate the cocksucking done by people just cause they want to love someone new since Brett broke their heart. Atleast those of us who are Favre fans have a reason to be. He only kicked a bunch of ass for the team for a real long time. Right now Rodgers is like Daunte Culpepper.
    You realize it was third down, don't you? So if he either took a sack or threw it away, we punt it back to the Cards, who we clearly could not stop.

What he has done is given hope that we won't return to how things were for so many years, years when you were a gleam in the eye of your momma and daddy.
    As for your hero, I was fine with him going to the Jets. I might even have been able to stomach him going to Da Bears. Vikings? I HATE the Vikings, I will always hate them, and when he had that smirk on his face holding up that purple jersey, that was that. He shit on the fans that supported him. He's a drama queen and mega-attention whore and he fucked everything up.
    Now he can go watch the game on TV and string the Viqueens and ESPN along until a week after training camp ends, when he will "feel the fire" again and come back for more ESPN coverage. As for cocksucking, look in the mirror.

Oh BRETT!!! mmmmm kiss kiss kiss I wuv you!

I love how this has turned into a Rodgers thing.

Oh and I love even more how there were multiple posts on the first page say "Who cares" but the thread is now on the second page.

Obviously we know who cares.