Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I saw it too.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    I saw it too.
    It was the most watched Pro Bowl in 10 years...
    /shrug

But that does not matter. It does not matter that the Packers made the playoffs with Rodgers. It does not matter that he threw for over 8,000 yards in his first two seasons and that's never been done before, EVER. It does not matter that he was one of the top-rated QB's in the league in only his second season as a starter, playing half a season behind a shitty o-line. It does not matter that he made the Pro Bowl.

He's not BreNt Favrarina. Maybe if he goes and plays for Da Bears and smirks while holding up a Bears jersey with a 12 on it that he'll become somebody...

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Good to know, he still threw the ball and got it to the reciever who scored the td.

I know the Probowl dosen't mean shit to people like you and I but it means something to the guys that picked to go. More so a personal accomplishment/goal in an athelets career.
    I'm not trying to bash the touchdown, just saying that it was a ridicously easy throw for Rodgers due to lack of coverage and lack of pass rush. Still awesome to watch him air it out like that.

I agree the pro-bowl should mean something to players. That one shitdick from the vikings got voted into his first pro-bowl but then no-showed at the last minute...he's gonna get fined by the NFL and the vikings.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    /shrug

But that does not matter. It does not matter that the Packers made the playoffs with Rodgers. It does not matter that he threw for over 8,000 yards in his first two seasons and that's never been done before, EVER. It does not matter that he was one of the top-rated QB's in the league in only his second season as a starter, playing half a season behind a shitty o-line. It does not matter that he made the Pro Bowl.

He's not BreNt Favrarina. Maybe if he goes and plays for Da Bears and smirks while holding up a Bears jersey with a 12 on it that he'll become somebody...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    /shrug

Couldn't have said it better myself

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now

Here are the pics of Favres ankle and leg after the game. No wonder he didnt run.

http://backseatfan.com/index.php/201...jury-pictures/

^^^
    i heard those were not of favre, but anyway.

i sprained my ankle playing kickball a couple years ago, looked probably worse than that, but it hurt like hell.my whole foot was black and blue, including toes. that is all i was thinking of when i saw the trainer on the sideline wrapping it as tight as he could. i couldn't even walk and had to be carried to the bar. not fun. for him to be able to stay in and still be mobile was pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post
    ^^^
    i heard those were not of favre, but anyway.

i sprained my ankle playing kickball a couple years ago, looked probably worse than that, but it hurt like hell.my whole foot was black and blue, including toes. that is all i was thinking of when i saw the trainer on the sideline wrapping it as tight as he could. i couldn't even walk and had to be carried to the bar. not fun. for him to be able to stay in and still be mobile was pretty amazing.
    Hahahaha carried to the bar! That is dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    Hahahaha carried to the bar! That is dedication.
    bachelor party

one of the better commercials
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I thought those outtakes were hilarious. Especially the one where he reads off his stats. 90,000 yards passsing, 900 TD's and almost 300 wins. :lmao