Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

So who thinks Favre is gonna retire?

Lets here it? Some people are talk to are soooo sure. Some people think he's gonna come back.

Honestly after the last few years I think anyone who thinks it's absolute either way is kidding themselves.

I think he's gonna come back next year personally. Even though he found out yesterday he IS actually human. I don't think it was enough for him. There also wasn't much hoopla over yesterdays game possibly being his last. And Favre can't have that. There needs to be much ado if that was indeed his last game.

5.0... It's what's for dinner. GTO RLY?'s Avatar
    If he does, who's going to want him back?

05M6 CGM GTO - Svede OTRCAI, Bassani, minus 144lbs, self SD tuned with HPT2.23beta & LC-1

I think he is done. during the pregame, the guy looked beat up. he also said that after last weeks game, he was completely purple on the right side of his body, one big bruise. then, throw the huge ass kicking that he got last night, and i think he will retire. no matter how great he is/was, his body will give up before his brain. why risk being a cripple for the rest of his life. he proved his point. he beat the packers. the end.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    who cares
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

im sure he will make the Viking fans wait till August.

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    who cares
    Everybody does. That's why these threads never die.

I think he's done.

I take birdshit personally.

Quote Originally Posted by GTO RLY? View Post
    If he does, who's going to want him back?

The Vikings seeing as he technically has a 2yr contract. Or did you mean who as in fan wise?

I'd watch him play another season.

He's going to retire as a new york jet
    -Tyler

hope he comes back...they have a great shot at being a very good team with him
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Supposedly he said after the game that it was very unlikely that he'd come back, so ya, I'll put my money on him being back.

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now

He said no such thing. He presser was as open ended as they always are. Until he isn't starting for someone on NFL Opening Night 2010, nothing is certain.... regardless of what he says...

who cares
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

He's gonna come back and singlehandedly reassemble the Anaheim Rams. He is going to buy the team and move it back to Cali from STL. Then he can play in nice weather for the majority of his time, he likes feeling the sunshine on him, its like God's spotlight, just for him.

Ol' School
    I think my morning ritual of letting ESPN play in the background is ruined now. The first episode this morning already had someone talking about what they heard or knew about farves status. WTF???

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    who cares

/end thred.

Ahhhh, memories...

Two months ago Brett Favre announced another press conference, and this time it wasn’t to reschedule the press conference.

He stepped up to the podium and steadfastly twitched before decisively spouting gibberish until — unable to determine his future — Favre finally made his decision to continue playing football at what John Kerry affectionately calls “Lambert Field.” Maybe I am being unfair to Kerry. Even he can decide which side to butter his waffle in a more timely manner than Brett Favre did on whether he would retire.

This is the same man who called out Javon Walker last year for holding out during contract negotiations. Now Favre has kept the Packers from signing anyone in free agency while also keeping their future quarterback Aaron Rodgers from taking snaps — all while helping the team get rid of Walker. At the same time, he complained that the Packers weren’t doing anything in free agency.

Well, had Favre made up his mind soon enough, the Pack could have signed the receiver who so adores Favre: Terrell Owens.

If the Green Bay front office had any interest in the success of their team, then wouldn’t we wouldn’t see the name “Fav-ra” on the Packers roster any longer. They should have answered him on March 25th, when he asked, “What will they do, cut me?” by doing just that.

For the first time since 1993, he has thrown more interceptions (29) than touchdowns (20). Even Aaron Brooks, who once flung a loose ball 15 yards backward to avoid being sacked, could only muster 17 tosses to the other team. Favre’s 70.9 QB rating was eclipsed by such elite field generals as Kyle Boller, Joey Harrington, Gus Frerotte, and Trent Dilfer.

His horrid season can only be blamed so much on injuries. Injuries don’t make a quarterback throw the ball straight to three defensive players. Favre even lost the ball to a fan when he played the Bengals.
    It’s not as if he’s going to have a much better supporting cast this coming year, anyway. They still haven't found capable replacements for Pro Bowl guards Marco Rivera and Mike Wahle, whom they lost in the 2005 off-season. Top receiving threat Javon Walker was traded for a second-round draft pick that Green Bay promptly traded away to Atlanta. Finally, they signed no one in free agency, because no one knew what the state of the team was with Favre holding everyone hostage.

Now that Favre has decided to play, the next great decision awaits him once the season starts: who to throw the ball to? “Favre drops back … He stops … Apparently, he has decided to schedule a press conference to announce who he will throw the ball to.”
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    im sure he will make the Viking fans wait till August.
    Quote Originally Posted by 70challenger452 View Post
    Supposedly he said after the game that it was very unlikely that he'd come back, so ya, I'll put my money on him being back.
    It's going to be all over ESPN for the next couple months, Favre watch! Will he go or will he stay? Can't wait!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I hope he does hang them up. Rooting for the Vikings sucks.

It's so much more fun being critical of the Packers. I look forward to the uncapped year and watching Ted Thompson not sign a single free agent that will help the team while everybody else goes crazy to try and win.

Either way what difference does it make. Media will make it a huge story all off season long regardless of what is said or not said.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

he will come back. and i will applaud him.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

I think he will be back. Had he gotten to the superbowl whether win or lose he would have retired. I can't see him and his ego retiring after the interception that pretty much took the superbowl away from them.