Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Min/ Saints

Rodgers is a great QB no doubt about it. Is he Favre no. Will he be a Favre that remains to be seen. He has a lot to learn yet.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    Rodgers is a great QB no doubt about it. Is he Favre no. Will he be a Favre that remains to be seen. He has a lot to learn yet.

You do realize that it's winter, some of us are bored silly and most of this is just for fun right?

I know but you did call me out I had to come up with something smart to say.

I know but you did call me out I had to come up with something smart to say.
    Of course, understood.

Somebody posted this on MMA...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...5/FavreINT.mp3

also, on 620 this morning, the big unit said that he was taking a bunch of shit for throwing some of the blame on favre for the 12 men in the huddle call. his justification for that is, according to him, rodgers refused to get into a huddle this season because he checked and saw too many guys there. by not entering, they were able to get rid of that extra guy and not get called for a penalty. it is the qb's responsibility to check for that stuff. take it for what it is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post

also, on 620 this morning, the big unit said that he was taking a bunch of shit for throwing some of the blame on favre for the 12 men in the huddle call. his justification for that is, according to him, rodgers refused to get into a huddle this season because he checked and saw too many guys there. by not entering, they were able to get rid of that extra guy and not get called for a penalty. it is the qb's responsibility to check for that stuff. take it for what it is worth.
    What about his quote, when asked why he didn't just run forward a few yards and fall down versus throwing that shitty INT: "Ah had no idea how many yards we needed for the FG" WHAT?? A 20-year player, the QUARTERBACK no less, "not knowing how many yards we needed for a FG?"

Um... yea...

Has anyone heard that sound bite from the Viking's color man??? "This ain't detoit man, IT'S THE SUPER BOWL!!"
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    Has anyone heard that sound bite from the Viking's color man??? "This ain't detoit man, IT'S THE SUPER BOWL!!"
    it is posted in the link you quoted

Quote Originally Posted by 07ROUSHSTG3 View Post

Its not the coaches responsiblity to make sure his dumb ass doesnt send 12 guys out there. They just got done with a time out. People will blame Favre every chance they get. If he throws a ball and the guy doesnt catch it and its right in his chest they will say he threw it to hard and he needs to lay off a little bit. Whatever its clear they hate him just to hate him and really have no reason. The sports guys around here are a bunch of idiots too.

Wink

Its not the coaches responsiblity to make sure his dumb ass doesnt send 12 guys out there. They just got done with a time out. People will blame Favre every chance they get. If he throws a ball and the guy doesnt catch it and its right in his chest they will say he threw it to hard and he needs to lay off a little bit. Whatever its clear they hate him just to hate him and really have no reason. The sports guys around here are a bunch of idiots too.
    But... I thought BreNt was the coach of the Vikings???

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    But... I thought BreNt was the coach of the Vikings???
    No assistant coach.