Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Min/ Saints

Quote Originally Posted by theavenger333 View Post
    whats your deal, are you high? it does not matter how far anyone went. period. super bowl or bust, thats how football is judged. i was rooting for the Saints since the first day of the season anyway
    so you are saying you wern't rooting for the saint because you cant stand that Favre played for the Vikings this year?? if so then thats understandable, but that would make you one of the very few.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    so you are saying you wern't rooting for the saint because you cant stand that Favre played for the Vikings this year?? if so then thats understandable, but that would make you one of the very few.
    correct. i'm not angry at Favre. i havn't posted one ounce of favre hate. he did what he had to do. i rooted for the saints long ago, my family is from louisiana. so yes, i am one of the few.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

overall i'm INSANE with happiness, we got two pretty damn good games today. superbowl will follow suit i hope
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    I rooted for the Colts all day
    agreed. Once the Steelers got booted because the jets got in, I wanted to see Peyton win it all.

98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

Quote Originally Posted by RanJer View Post
    That didn't take long

Oops!... I Did It Again

Half way through he talks about retirement and that one way or another he was going out on top.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/v...3-9b6c3b9026f5
    Last edited by Holeshot; 01-24-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    agreed. Once the Steelers got booted because the jets got in, I wanted to see Peyton win it all.
    i agree colts could have ended the jets last time,and hepled the steelers get in.But Peyton will send the Saints home and who dey will DIE....
    87 Gn

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    yea colts seem pretty much a shoe in

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by KRAUSED View Post
    i agree colts could have ended the jets last time,and hepled the steelers get in.
    They gave themselves an easy in by keeping the Steelers out! True the Steelers didnt earn it during the year but started to get better too late and would have been just in time to give the Colts a hard time. There is a reason why the Colts owner got a big ass fine for him openly stating that he didnt need the win and layed it down. Next season will be interesting to see how many teams will rest players knowing they will get fined if they intentionally throw a game.

So the pass interference in OT and the catch to bring them close to the first down were both BS calls more so the interference call which he didnt even touch the guy. That being said Favre didnt lose the game. The 2 fumbles in the red zone and the one on their own 10 and the 12 man in the huddle lost the game. Yes the int at the end of the game didnt help but they were not in field goal range. Hate on Favre all you want but he took more hard hits this game than he did all season.

Ultimately the loss is on Favre. If he keeps the ball and runs for a few yards it is a pooch kick for Longwell and MN has the lead with little time left. Sure, others screwed up in the game but when it REALLY mattered Favre fucked up....again.

the turnovers cost the game. they could have had 6 points more minimum and gave up 7 less points so that to me shows those fumbles were more costly

Ha. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop...and it did.

Favre didn't play well...and apparently their offensive skill guys all dipped their hands in butter before the game. Darn.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Favre didnt play well at all but the game could have been had by the Vikings. They created their own dimise.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAron View Post
    I can't stand Favre but MN got robbed in OT. I take it the refs wanted to go home? BS pass int. BS calling the ball on the ground a catch.
    couldnt agree more!
    home of milwaukees fastest street car!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    the turnovers cost the game. they could have had 6 points more minimum and gave up 7 less points so that to me shows those fumbles were more costly
    Ye maker of the "where's the Farve Haters" thread... There might be poop from his jockstrap in your eyes. Maybe you missed the part where all they needed to do was get a couple more yards to give another former Packer a chance to get them into the Superbowl? AFTER the costly fumbles and the first interception, they had the game right there. And like we've seen so many times over the past 20 years, your hero did something stupid. He is what he is; he can be great and he can be horrid. In big games he has done this over and over again. That is simply fact.

He has played for two decades and has been to two Superbowls. It's his desire to be Super-BreNt that these things happen. In the big games he has had far more shitty games than good ones. Entire seasons down the drain in a moment of stupidity.

"Rise and shine campers! IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!"

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Seriously?!?!? Why such hate for Aaron? Did he fvck your wife or something?
    Cause all you guys give him every excuse in the world. It's never little Aaron's fault. It's alway's Brett's fault though. The NFC game against New York nobody talks about Ryan Grant rushing for less then 30 yards, or Al Harris being treated like a little bitch all game long by the Giant's WRs. It comes down to Brett making a bad throw. Nobody will talk about the dumb 12 men in a huddle penalty yesterday that made it then a 57-58 yard FG attempt, or the constant fumble by everybody, but it will be the one bad throw that they focus on.

Rodger's misses a wide open Jennings, and then fumbles on a play he clearly should have seen the blitz on and it's not his fault. He played so hard. blah blah blah. He takes sacks for holding the ball way too long, everybody gives him a pass again. Anytime he makes a mistake, Packer fans are already blaming anybody they can but him. All this greatness talk and the guy hasn't won shit. People treat him like the stadium should be named after him already. Let's see him actually win some big games before bronzing his cock.

Don Majkowski had a great first 2-3 seasons and then what happened to him?
    Last edited by Karps TA; 01-25-2010 at 07:06 AM.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post

Don Majkowski had a great first 2-3 seasons and then what happened to him?
    Did he? Did he win any playoff games?

Before you poor boys hang yourselves by BreNt's jockstrap, you can take heart; it's all good!

BreNt wanted to show he can still play. CHECK

BreNt wanted to "stick it to Ted Thompson". Packers lost twice to the Vikings (Nobody seems to mention how a guy who has been on a team for 16 years MIGHT have a little advantage there but whatever) CHECK

BreNt has a Superbowl ring. CHECK

BreNt has a beautiful family. CHECK

BreNt has millions of dollars to spend on TV's at Sears. CHECK

He's had a great career, time to go home now and watch the Superbowl on his new TV. MATE
    Of course this isn't over though. Poor Vikings fans. Seriously. Before the game he told Pam Oliver that he knows what his plans are but he's not going to say anything and take away from his noble teammates.
    Sure enough, now he's going to go home, talk to his family and make a decision. Or not.

Ah wish AH kneeeew.