As is. Been sitting on engine stand wrapped in saran wrap for about 5 years. One of those "i had plans to put this engine in something, but had a baby instead" stories... so yea, never happened Anyway, I don't know if it runs or turns over or whatnot. it's supposedly out of an 89 Suburban. I ran the serial #'s once, it's a 2 bolt main, non roller motor (but obviously could be converted to a roller, TBI, and has a block off plate that you could remove to add a mechanical fuel pump if you'd like. Center bolt valve covers.

it's complete, oil pan to Throttle body, i think some of the injector wiring is even there, has all pulleys i believe including a water pump, crank pulley, etc. pretty sure the spark plugs are still in it as well. I did remove the intake a few years ago to check if it was a roller motor for someone. The intake is sitting in its place on the motor but i don't think it's bolted down. I was told this was a running motor when removed from the vehicle. It would be a great project for someone.