Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I But can't help but think your promoting Camaro5 website, are you? If you are your wrong dude...

2001 Camaro SS anyways..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by MidknyteRacer View Post
    I But can't help but think your promoting Camaro5 website, are you? If you are your wrong dude...

2001 Camaro SS anyways..
    huh??
    Bad LS asked if I was also on Camaro5....I said I posted there and Moderncamaro...
    I also post on FredsTDI too....
    what's your point?

oh, while I'm still here...
    how many Camaro folk will be hitting the Milwaukee auto show on the 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by Esperman View Post
    huh??
    Bad LS asked if I was also on Camaro5....I said I posted there and Moderncamaro...
    I also post on FredsTDI too....
    what's your point?
    My point is a simple yes would have sufficed. Plus what your doing here should have just been done in the new members section. But whatever..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Senior Member..now yer posting! GOOD LS1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MidknyteRacer View Post
    My point is a simple yes would have sufficed. Plus what your doing here should have just been done in the new members section. But whatever..
    He posted there too. He asked about Camaro owners in the GM section? I don't see anything wrong with this.
    "My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."

2010 Enclave CXL2
    2000 Camaro Z28

BCM Cruiser
    2002 v6 and a 1981 with 383.

Senior Member..now yer posting! bigloc's Avatar
    1979 camaro bbchevy

Quote Originally Posted by torque.hit View Post
    2002 v6 and a 1981 with 383.
    gotta love a 383.
    Back in the day a friend of mine had one in a sunbird. He could lift the front wheels off the damn thing.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    1996 SS Camaro with a lil old LT1

Senior Member..now yer posting! Kory 88Iroc lt1's Avatar
    88Iroc 355 lt1/t56. almost no stock parts.
    Welcome to the site.
    Kory
    88 Iroc 94 lt1 Ai dominator heads,cam ported intake, 1.6 promag rrs,homebuilt equal length long tube headers, hooker catback, cutout, csi wp,t56, hurst shifter,street twin, ls1 brakes all around. homebuilt 8.8 rear with 4:10 fms gears. 12.74@111 350 rwhp/360rwtq New times and dyno numbers to come.

I build custom subframe connectors/headers

Quote Originally Posted by Kory 88Iroc lt1 View Post
    88Iroc 355 lt1/t56. almost no stock parts.
    Welcome to the site.
    Kory
    Thanx Kory!
    Your setup sounds mean. Love to see those custom headers

1995 Trans-Am (hence the screen-name), 383, sueprcharged, nitrous, way more done to it than I care to list here, but suffice to say, the only stock thing left mechanically is the T56... Outside of that it has a complete custom interior (done tastefully, not ghetto) including more electronics than a James Bond car...

1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible, 12:1cr 383, suspension, and all the rest that can be done to one as well, again would be a long list...

Was thinking about a 2010 Camaro SS, but having 4 kids I had to go somewhat "reasonable" and ended up looking into the luxery category, couldn't stomach the prices of newer Cadillacs (and wasn't impressed much either outside of the -V varients, as outside of a DTS they were all psuedo-sport-luxery cars), and ended up getting a great deal on a 2009 Lincoln MKS... So some may view me as a traitor to GM, but ideally if they would have made as nice a car for the money I wouldn't have had to look at a Lincoln...

I have a 87 Iroc, 355 TPI / T56... Hopefully I can get it back on the road sometime this summer.

Also not so patiently waiting for GM to start taking orders on the 2011 Z28, provided they don't change thier mind again and cancel it.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by PonyKiller87 View Post
    I have a 87 Iroc, 355 TPI / T56... Hopefully I can get it back on the road sometime this summer.

Also not so patiently waiting for GM to start taking orders on the 2011 Z28, provided they don't change thier mind again and cancel it.
    I was told (off the record) the Z28 is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Well i bought it as a semi-roller off here and the prior owner began to part it out. So i gutted the interior to replace the HVAC box that was cut off flush at the firewall so the car can once again have A/C. Also spent the 1st 6 months i had it tracking down all the interior parts that were broken and or sold off. It does have some body damage on the DS lower rocker, door and fender. The plan is to finish gutting it this spring and completely restoring it. Its a relatively low mile car thats a rare color (monterey maroon metallic). I started to repaint the firewall in fall in preperation for the HVAC box and dash to go back in.

I hope to have this car done this summer and NICER than my 01' SS was detail wise.
    you don't happen to still need any a/c parts do ya i was going to pull all my a/c out of the t/a never got around to doing so
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

3-4 quarter of 2011. Test mules have been spotted already
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Pretty much everytime I read something new about it, I call the guy at Holz and see if they started a waiting list yet to order one.

3-4 quarter of 2011? Wouldnt that force it into being a 2012 model? Last stuff I read was saying the convertable and z28's would come out as 2011?
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

Pretty much everytime I read something new about it, I call the guy at Holz and see if they started a waiting list yet to order one.

3-4 quarter of 2011? Wouldnt that force it into being a 2012 model? Last stuff I read was saying the convertable and z28's would come out as 2011?
    Not always, the current 10' Camaro runs till the end of June. So it would probably be out spring of 11'.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

any Camaro folks planning on hitting Solid Gold McD's in Greenfield April 14 (tomorrow)?

Quote Originally Posted by Esperman View Post
    any Camaro folks planning on hitting Solid Gold McD's in Greenfield April 14 (tomorrow)?
    I didn't know that Solid Gold's season had begun...
    when is Camaro night???
    1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build