Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    5.0... It's what's for dinner. GTO RLY?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    What? I am shocked at your horrible analogy. He holds every NFL record for a QB or did you forget that. Thats the only thing you can say about him. He holds the record for most INTs wow! Good one. Id take that along with half of the records he hold but he holds them all. Oh and I think he threw 7 this season add that to the list on his record.
    So, nothing to say to the math that I broke down for you, hey Bro-stain?

05M6 CGM GTO - Svede OTRCAI, Bassani, minus 144lbs, self SD tuned with HPT2.23beta & LC-1

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjturkey View Post
    Um literally, Pat Tillman IS a warrior...he died while serving in Afghanhistan. Favre plays football and is not a warrior.
    Pat Tillman altho very brave and I appreciate him was killed by his own men,friendly fire,that does not make you a warrior. brett was never in the service so how can you compare that,on the field they were both preverbial warriors

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by GTO RLY? View Post
    So, nothing to say to the math that I broke down for you, hey Bro-stain?
    Well I dont live on this site and have been busy at work which is normally when I come on here. But for the math the guy above you said 4 for 100 and you responded with 1 for 20 isnt that good so thats why i replyed with 1 for 25. I was unaware you were using the different numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by pjturkey View Post
    I do hate Brett Favre. It's not even because he plays for the Vikings, OR the whole thing with the Packers. I hate Brett Favre because of his legions of idiotic fans. I hate hearing people slobber over him, thinking he's this "ordinary guy" that they can relate to......what a crock of shit. Favre is a pro athlete who gets paid 12 million a year to play a GAME. He's not this "ordinary guy" who just likes to ride his tractor around. He's just as overpaid, arrogant, and pompous as the next idiot pro athlete.

I'm sick of hearing people call Brett Favre a "warrior". Brett Favre IS NOT a warrior. Pat Tillman IS a warrior. Given all the rules that protect QB's these days, I don't even think the consecutive game streak is that big of a deal anymore. Pretty soon, the defense won't even be able to tackle the QB anymore.

I swear, if they made a Brett Favre blow-up doll, it would sell like hotcakes
    Ya he makes 12 million a year but how much money did he give up on the packers so they could sign better players? I believe his contract was for 16million or so and he took between 10 and 12 million. Thats looking out for the team. Like someone said before if Packers were interested in building the team they would have traded him to any team and got some decent players in return or good draft choice. Its never going to end with the like or hate Favre. Difference of opinion its just the guys that said he would suck this year are not saying anything anymore.

You guys are a bunch of morons.... do you honestly think brett loves all of this drama.. as I stated in other threads... the media stands to capitalize from the brett drama, so they will blow it way out of proportion. Then people like you buy in to it and use it to fuel your hatred/ disliking towards the guy.... its all the media, not brett. And you all say he dicked the packers around.... well maybe he did, but think about it, this is his job. and unlike most peoples job, it is something he absolutely loves doing. dont you all think it was a tough decision for him to leave the packers, then eventually got second thoughts.......... Its not like he was walking away from a shipping and receiving/accountant/parts desk/mechanic/electrician/bar tending/engineering/truk driver/computer programming/sales/ what ever else you nay sayers may do for a living... for him, it would be like walking away form one of the things you absolutely love in life, and you can tell it is his passion just the way he acts on the field...
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    For all the drama that "Everyone" says they hate, Sports Illustrated say their sales go through the roof anytime he is on the cover. And that's across the country, not just regionally. No other athelete is even close. That's why they and every other media outlet covers him so much. Cause when they do they know people will buy/read it.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.