Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5.0... It's what's for dinner. GTO RLY?'s Avatar
    I really don't dislike Favre, but I don't think he's the second coming of Christ, either. I just want to see the fanboy BS end.

05M6 CGM GTO - Svede OTRCAI, Bassani, minus 144lbs, self SD tuned with HPT2.23beta & LC-1

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Rodgers did damn good this year and has stats to prove it. never "hated" favre as a player just hate the stupid drama BS..

honestly i hope he wills the superbowl just so he WILL retire and we wont have to deal with the drama crap and media blowing it all up...

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I have stuck up and stood behind him the whole time,and I hate the Packers

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Jesus is this pathetic.

One thing that I've learned from reading some of these threads is you don't talk shop about A Rodgers or B Favre. Its like politics or religon. You just don't talk about it!!

Rodgers is awesome and is just starting his (hopefully) long and talented career.

Favre is also awesome and will hopefully end his career with another much deserved SB ring.

They are both the cats ass.

There, nice plain and simple. The facts and number speak for themselves.

Is undeniable.

Also for whoever it was that made the comment that I came across about wishing injury on Favre, thats just wrong. If you really wish injury on someone because they are a talented athelete then you need some help. Its not cool nor is it funny.

Ok i am a Steelers Fan,and i listen to this packer fan shit all day long at work.And this season i get total harresment because of the crap season my team had.But then when i give all you packer fans shit about my crap team beating your playoff bound team i hear a milliuon excuse.They play the vikes and lose after hearing everyday for a week straight that there going to pound Farve ,then when don't excuses to loss. I laughed my ass of when Farve annouced he was a vike,and now i rub it in everyday that Farve maybe going to the Bowl.And none of the Packer backers have shit to say.

Rodgers if he can stay healthy as long as Farve maybe a great quarter back,but until he makes it that long ,two years mean shit.Rodgers set passer rater leader in first two years.Rodgers has played some good ball with a sub par team,he is young and probably get better.Farve is 40 and i would say has played some of his best ball now....

Farve may have tainted is legacy ,saying he quit then come back,then quit but he is also still proving himself.He is old and hated,has pretty much every record in nfl good or bad.And as much as all you Farve hating sob's go he is still proving he has what it takes to Beat your team and move one step closer to another RING.And he will always be put on a pedstal in Green Bay till Rodgers can prove otherwise...

Ps...whoever compared Rodgers to Ben Roethlisberger not even a comparsion,Ben had a Ring by his 2nd year and a second Ring by 4th.Rodgers better do alot more then be #1 passer...
    87 Gn

Another little thing that Big Ben has on Rodgers, he has been accused of rape.

By the way, that was a joke in very poor taste.

Ben is a beast of a QB, Rodgers has a long way before he can be anywhere near the same level. Tons to prove yet.

So, ideally,what would you have us do? What would make ya guys feel good?
    Bow to Jerry Jones, wear a gold ponytail wig, buy a Brees jersey??? Why don't ya'll just fuckin' drop it? None of you wise asses liked Favre when he was with the Packers, at least not out loud, now that he's with another team you are all over it. Not to mention he's with a rival team, that makes you guys stir it up even more, glad you are having fun.
    Fact is Favre is a great player, he does deserve another SB ring, I'd feel better if it were with the Packers. As would a fan of another team, that had a QB or coach move on to another team and realize success again. If Favre played for Dallas or the Steelers, or the Vikings for 16 years, and went to a rival team, bet you wouldn't be cheering him on as excitedly as ya'll are now. If you don't like the Packers great, I don't mind, but it seems as though people are using Favre to advance their "stick it to the Packers" agenda. Ohhhh, Packers are out of the Playoffs, hahaha Favre is still playing, you are stupid for rooting for the Packers, you should pick a different team to root for..... ooohhh wait, I will pick one for you...... piss off

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Can't say he doesn't have fun, LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wZb9znkboc&NR=1

Brett Favre...BEST QB IN NFL HISTORY!!!! (IMO)
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by hrsp View Post
    Brett Favre...BEST QB IN NFL HISTORY!!!! (IMO)
    Yep ! You are right on !!!!!

Based on threads like this, it's no wonder the media won't let this drop. They constantly hash and rehash this ad nauseum, apparently for good reason. (I guess Junior Seau doesn't have the pull.)

Don't bitch about all the hype if you're part of it.

I take birdshit personally.

BCM Cruiser
    I do hate Brett Favre. It's not even because he plays for the Vikings, OR the whole thing with the Packers. I hate Brett Favre because of his legions of idiotic fans. I hate hearing people slobber over him, thinking he's this "ordinary guy" that they can relate to......what a crock of shit. Favre is a pro athlete who gets paid 12 million a year to play a GAME. He's not this "ordinary guy" who just likes to ride his tractor around. He's just as overpaid, arrogant, and pompous as the next idiot pro athlete.

I'm sick of hearing people call Brett Favre a "warrior". Brett Favre IS NOT a warrior. Pat Tillman IS a warrior. Given all the rules that protect QB's these days, I don't even think the consecutive game streak is that big of a deal anymore. Pretty soon, the defense won't even be able to tackle the QB anymore.

I swear, if they made a Brett Favre blow-up doll, it would sell like hotcakes
    "Kiss me where it smells funny"

Ok i am a Steelers Fan,and i listen to this packer fan shit all day long at work.And this season i get total harresment because of the crap season my team had.But then when i give all you packer fans shit about my crap team beating your playoff bound team i hear a milliuon excuse.They play the vikes and lose after hearing everyday for a week straight that there going to pound Farve ,then when don't excuses to loss. I laughed my ass of when Farve annouced he was a vike,and now i rub it in everyday that Farve maybe going to the Bowl.And none of the Packer backers have shit to say.
    Wow, some people need to lighten up. It's a game. That none of us play, or profit from (barring gambling). If you are truly getting harassed at work, tell someone in HR . Packer fans aren't any different, fans are generally the same for all teams (well, besides Raider fans).

Because someone is a fan of a team that isn't where you live doesn't mean everyone else sucks around you. If your fav team is an out of town team, especially one that has been successful lately....gotta deal with the smack talk. If your favorite team was the Chiefs no one would talk smack because they've sucked for awhile now. Kind of a sign of respect really. If someone takes it beyond a little smack, they need to get a life.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Whooo-cares! Can't wait for the season to be over now, time to focus my sports energy to collage basketball!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Another little thing that Big Ben has on Rodgers, he has been accused of rape.

By the way, that was a joke in very poor taste.

Ben is a beast of a QB, Rodgers has a long way before he can be anywhere near the same level. Tons to prove yet.
    and people ask if Rodgers is gay,not sure whats worse

Quote Originally Posted by pjturkey View Post
    I do hate Brett Favre. It's not even because he plays for the Vikings, OR the whole thing with the Packers. I hate Brett Favre because of his legions of idiotic fans. I hate hearing people slobber over him, thinking he's this "ordinary guy" that they can relate to......what a crock of shit. Favre is a pro athlete who gets paid 12 million a year to play a GAME. He's not this "ordinary guy" who just likes to ride his tractor around. He's just as overpaid, arrogant, and pompous as the next idiot pro athlete.

I'm sick of hearing people call Brett Favre a "warrior". Brett Favre IS NOT a warrior. Pat Tillman IS a warrior. Given all the rules that protect QB's these days, I don't even think the consecutive game streak is that big of a deal anymore. Pretty soon, the defense won't even be able to tackle the QB anymore.

I swear, if they made a Brett Favre blow-up doll, it would sell like hotcakes
    I trust you have spent time with the guys and know them both well?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post

just wondering if your referring to them both as football players or the fact that pat tillman was a war vet who died while serving his country.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

87 Gn

BCM Cruiser
    I trust you have spent time with the guys and know them both well?
    Um literally, Pat Tillman IS a warrior...he died while serving in Afghanhistan. Favre plays football and is not a warrior.
    "Kiss me where it smells funny"