Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Don't underestimate the Jet's against the Colts. After seeing them play D, I wouldn't want to face them. They flat out bring it. You just wonder if they can hold the Colt's to under 20 points, can they score enough.

Personally a SB of any of these 4 teams could be interesting.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Don't underestimate the Jet's against the Colts. After seeing them play D, I wouldn't want to face them. They flat out bring it. You just wonder if they can hold the Colt's to under 20 points, can they score enough.

Personally a SB of any of these 4 teams could be interesting.
    Jets sure do have something to prove. That they can do it with out Favre?

I agree this will be a must see Super Bowl.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Im not a huge fan of the guy but you have to look at what they have accomplised under his ownership. Asshole maybe? smart businessman gotta be honest, yes.His downfall with me started with the Jimmy Johnson saga. He shot himself in the foot on that one.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    Im not a huge fan of the guy but you have to look at what they have accomplised under his ownership. Asshole maybe? smart businessman gotta be honest, yes.His downfall with me started with the Jimmy Johnson saga. He shot himself in the foot on that one.
    True very true. I guess its just his arrogance that rubs me wrong thats all. I can't say I would be much different if I had his money. But I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    Jets sure do have something to prove. That they can do it with out Favre?

I agree this will be a must see Super Bowl.
    and so far the vikes can say, That Farve is the missing piece to further them in the race.But lets be honest Jets play Manning and company,Manning been there knows the pressure and what to expect.Jets all young living the dream right now,don't know what to expect.Plus they are going to Indy,home feild helps,noise etc.Can the Jets win sure, will they we'll see.

I say Farve is trying to prove Teddy wrong,and if make it to bowl.He makes ted and all you packer fams squirm like little girls.All year butt hurt pack fans bitch about we going to kill them,we this we that then afterwards......EXCUSES WHY DIDN'T.You lost quit bitching and making it a FARVE THIS AND THAT ARGUMENT.Everyone of you packer backers pissing and moans when Farve and company beat some team or lose to some team.He was the bread and butter of the pack for 16 years and then he was the greatest now he sucks come on....When Rodgers gets to Farve,Manning,Marino,Brady status then you can tell evryone how much Brett Blows...

Jerry jones is a Genius its America's Team and he fills that Stadium every week they play.Asshole i agree but smart as Fuck if he could sell his mother he would.

Chargers wtf happen to them...oh thats right they LOST...one and done again
    Last edited by KRAUSED; 01-17-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    87 Gn

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    Its lame to run up the score or not. not sure here. I think they should have scored as many as poss. it keeps your winning team pumped for the future games.
    It i think was a point to prove the Vikes are for real,everyone said they won't make it and now one step away. Pats use to this just to shut people up,so it is a big statment i think made by the Vikes. Saying were here and we mean business....
    87 Gn

Which one of you was arguing with me saying the Chargers aren't choke artists in the playoffs? I want to stick my tongue out at you and say I told you so like a 5 year old.
    -Tyler

I may be a Vikes fan but there is no reason to play your 1st string when your up 30 points in the 4th, just a realy bad buisness decision. If Brent Fav-ray broke an arm in the forth quarter I would have laughed out loud and hoped they get beat next week, no excuse to rub it in.

Your at GLD, $200 heads up race and your opponent drops a driveshaft at half track, do you hit the 30psi boost switch and spray another 400hp at the 660' mark? Of coarse not, why beat your horse when you won?
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Which one of you was arguing with me saying the Chargers aren't choke artists in the playoffs? I want to stick my tongue out at you and say I told you so like a 5 year old.
    That's me. But to say the Jet's didn't have something to say about the outcome would be crazy. That Defense of theirs is as good as the old Ravens D used to be. Smart players, playing a very aggressive scheme. Revis is as good as there is in the league and is the closest thing the NFL has to a shutdown corner since Primetime used to roam the field a decade ago.

But SD did choke this one up. Especially their kicker.

Hopefully the Colts will be the next to choke against the Jets.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post

Your at GLD, $200 heads up race and your opponent drops a driveshaft at half track, do you hit the 30psi boost switch and spray another 400hp at the 660' mark? Of coarse not, why beat your horse when you won?
    Heck yeah! I've never ridden this horse before and she feels good today. Plus this is being video taped and preserved for all history. Shit, if I could pull the wheels up at the 1/8 I would!

Would of been odd if both 1 & 2 seeds won their games...only fitting for at least one upset. Would be kind of funny for the Jets to upset the Colts, since the Colts helped "let" them in.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

So, is everyone as 100% certain as I am that Jared Allen drives a rusty 3rd gen Camaro???

Aaron Rodgers is a "good" qb that will only get better! Favre is a diva bitch, and he WILL fvck the Vikings out of a win just like he did for us in so many big games!

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    So, is everyone as 100% certain as I am that Jared Allen drives a rusty 3rd gen Camaro???
    You should see his mtv cribs! The dude is a legit hillbilly!

Waited

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is a "good" qb that will only get better! Favre is a diva bitch, and he WILL fvck the Vikings out of a win just like he did for us in so many big games!

Pretty much what I thought you would say.....

A Rod is great......

Rodgers is good shit. The number don't lie. Two season in a row back to back he has been outstanding. Its undeiable.

Now if he flops next year then it will be a different story, but so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Does your mom know you type those bad words on the internet?

Can't believe I'm going to post this….

But I'd rather see the "Queens” win the super bowl out of the final four. Best of luck to them, represent the best conference in the NFL!

This doesn't mean shit, I still bleed green and gold!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    Can't believe I'm going to post this….

But I'd rather see the "Queens” win the super bowl out of the final four. Best of luck to them, represent the best conference in the NFL!

This doesn't mean shit, I still bleed green and gold!
    Why would you rather see them over the Saints?
    -Tyler

Another reason it makes it easier for me to root against the Viikings, Allen seems like a total douchebag, even if he is a great player. If he drives a rusty 3rd gen f-bomb, might make me like him a little more, not much though.

I always liked Manning and the Colts to some extent, but will find it funny if the Jets can pull it off due to the circumstances. Their D is great but not sure I'd call it old Ravens D good...at least not in the same class as the 00' team, that might of been one of the very best defenses ever, for a single year anyway. Similar though, of course.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares