Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    spoken like a true butthurt packer fan.I will admit when they play subpar and make no excuses. They played a far superior team,as the pack did and lost twice to them.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    spoken like a true butthurt packer fan.I will admit when they play subpar and make no excuses. They played a far superior team,as the pack did and lost twice to them.
    At least the packers have a good QB for next year...lol.

Time for Jerry to rebuild again!?! LMAO

Really,I think Romo has done much better this year,he was under constant durress and hit constantly,I remember A-rod coughing it up too. but whats funnier is my worse rated Qb went further than the best in the league stat wise. And to lose to a team that stomped the shit outta your awesome one and done team lolz

Really,I think Romo has done much better this year,he was under constant durress and hit constantly,I remember A-rod coughing it up too. but whats funnier is my worse rated Qb went further than the best in the league stat wise. And to lose to a team that stomped the shit outta your awesome one and done team lolz

didn't the packers beat the cowgirls this season??don't go comparing the teams by comparing the teams that beat them...yes the vikings beat the pack twice and stomped to cowboys today...but didn't the packers beat the cowboys??
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

I'm sorry, all I heard was "Blah Blah Blah I'm a dirty tramp".....

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    I love Mike in these threads. Like listening to a child. No matter what team you like. He will like the opposite so he can say how much he was right and how your team sucks. Laughable.
    Gonna take one outta his book. Lame ass comeback in..

2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

yup they did look bad,but where were your Packers playing. little town called Nowhere's ville,actually wish they would have won tho and then beat the Saint''s just so Favre and the Vikings could kick their ass' one more time. But that can't happen now can it lolololol best stat QB sitting at home on his ass. lolz
    Good point. One that I've already taken notice to as well. There is always next year, or the next, or the next etc...

But I would have to say that Dallas looked a little more than bad today. They were pitiful. Like I said earlier, a field goal? Yet again Romo chokes and looses the ball multiple times. Dallas couldn't have fought their way out of a paper bag they way they played today.

It sucks that Green Bay missed out with such a close game last week, its the nature of the beast. But atleast they showed up to play.

Also as usual I was cheering for Favre today and he showed up to play along with the rest of his team. It is what it is, next year maybe things will be different.

Classy of the Vikings for the rub in TD at the end. I don't feel bad for teams that get run up on, if they don't like it they should stop them...but its still lame.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    I love Mike in these threads. Like listening to a child. No matter what team you like. He will like the opposite so he can say how much he was right and how your team sucks. Laughable.
    Gonna take one outta his book. Lame ass comeback in..

Really,cuz all I have ever liked was the Cowboys,except this year I'm a Favre Bandwagoneer also,I made that completely known at the beginning of the year. So if I'm a child for standing up for the team I like your a child for responding I guess. so blow me

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    Classy of the Vikings for the rub in TD at the end. I don't feel bad for teams that get run up on, if they don't like it they should stop them...but its still lame.
    Its lame to run up the score or not. not sure here. I think they should have scored as many as poss. it keeps your winning team pumped for the future games.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    I'm sorry, all I heard was "Blah Blah Blah I'm a dirty tramp".....
    And all I hear is OUCH MY BUTT lol

I wanna see Vikings vs. Jets, and the rookie QB spanks the old man.....
    By the way of the thread sounds like the cowboyz lost, what was the outcome?
    Anyone know?

I was outside melting the ice out of the expansion cuts in my driveway.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

They lost.
    Why would you have so much angst towards Favre? Is it because your a butthurt packer fan thats mad about the one that got away? Oh and is kicking ass in the playoffs. lol it never ends with Packer fans it is too funny.
    I too win no money nor do they pay my salary no its no skin off my nose,but reading what the butthurts have to say is way to much fun.

Well now that the Vikings made it this far I hope they get to go to the Super Bowl. They have earned it no matter how you look at it. I would like to see the Colts win it all, Not cuz I am a Viking /Favre hater but because I think Manning deservers it for what he did for my grandson. Guess I am a tad bias.

possibly a butt hurt (ex)favre fan.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Hey at least you can admit it. I respect that. Cowboy's looked bad on the offensive line today that fucked them hard. No excuses,no bad calls no whining it is what it is. Romo got the one and done off his back. I didn;t think they were gonna even make the playoffs so for me its a great season.
    Dan you can be biased I would be too.

I have never not admitted it.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Allen did a awesome job today as he has done all season. He is one big fast SOB. I really didn't see any team that played the Vikings figure out how to stop the run and the passing game at the same time. The Vikings O line made it super tough to get to Favre.
    To be honest I didn't think the Packers or the Cowboys would make it as far as either team did. I must be honest tho Mike. I hate Jerry Jones with a passion. I seriously wonder sometimes how they would fair under a different owner.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    And the Jets win...lol.

IMO... the superbowl is the NFC Championship game this year. It's gonna be one hell of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    I hate Jerry Jones with a passion.

x2

He's really the only reason I don't like the Cowboys.