Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Any guy who gave up bow and arrow hunting so he could kill wild Boar with a hand knife is one bad mutha in my book, Allen is nutz.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Or Elk with a spear.

I like killin stuff but Im not hunting Boar with a knife or Elk with a pointy stick, I'd get my ass kicked by the animal.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Which one of you was arguing with me saying the Chargers aren't choke artists in the playoffs? I want to stick my tongue out at you and say I told you so like a 5 year old.

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Greatest QB EVER!!
    QTMFT

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Why would you rather see them over the Saints?
    I'm just saying, out of the four I would like to see the them get it. The Saints would be my second choice if they get to the super bowl. Trust me I still don't like the Vikings, but there not playing the Packers right now.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    I'm just saying, out of the four I would like to see the them get it. The Saints would be my second choice if they get to the super bowl. Trust me I still don't like the Vikings, but there not playing the Packers right now.
    Personaly I could never root for the Vikings, its probably the second most hated rivalry in the nfl. Shit I could actually get behind the Bears nowdays over the Vikings.

Jumping on the Jets bandwagon if the saints lose.
    -Tyler

Personaly I could never root for the Vikings, its probably the second most hated rivalry in the nfl. Shit I could actually get behind the Bears nowdays over the Vikings
    Agreed. I dont see how any Packer fan could root for the Vikings. That would be like rooting for the Cowboys, Packer fans just dont do that.

At least the NFC North is representing.

I take birdshit personally.

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    Another reason it makes it easier for me to root against the Viikings, Allen seems like a total douchebag, even if he is a great player. If he drives a rusty 3rd gen f-bomb, might make me like him a little more, not much though.

I always liked Manning and the Colts to some extent, but will find it funny if the Jets can pull it off due to the circumstances. Their D is great but not sure I'd call it old Ravens D good...at least not in the same class as the 00' team, that might of been one of the very best defenses ever, for a single year anyway. Similar though, of course.
    Allen is a douchebag.....I caught a glimpse of his MTV cribs and he had a '64 Impala but he decided to be gay and powder coat all the chrome black.....everything....it looked like complete ass! It's CHROME for a reason.....keep it that way. He then proceeded to say he likes "muscle cars".....Apparently Jared thinks a '64 Impala with a 327 is a rocket ship.
    "Kiss me where it smells funny"

5.0... It's what's for dinner. GTO RLY?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post
    Or Elk with a spear.

I like killin stuff but Im not hunting Boar with a knife or Elk with a pointy stick, I'd get my ass kicked by the animal.

He must really enjoy the foul taste of adrenaline in his meats.

05M6 CGM GTO - Svede OTRCAI, Bassani, minus 144lbs, self SD tuned with HPT2.23beta & LC-1