That's why I can't stand Thompson, because he seems to think he can fix everything just with the draft.

If I'm the Packers, I'm interested in resigning Pickett (whom I like better then Raji) and Jolly for sure. Both are young and still playing well. then my main concern is Offensive line. Colledge is gone. His position is priority 1 to replace, and depending on how the draft plays out I'm looking for either the best Tackle or Guard in the draft. And with that said he's a guy I'm not switching positions on. I'm drafting a tackle to play tackle and a guard to play guard. This bringing guys in and training them at new positions crap doesn't work.

My focus then is on DB's. Whether it's CB's or Safeties. I'm not a big fan of Collins. I think he may make INT's but he blows alot of assingments. I'd seriously move Woodson to Free Safety. He's best when he's all over the field, like how we used Butler back in the day. It allows him to make plays. Strong Safety there looks to be a couple big names out there. Maybe somebody like a Dawan Landry. Bigby is just not good enough, he looks for the hit more then the tackle, gets hurt alot, and gives up big plays. CB hit the draft. Get somebody with some big time speed, who can play at the very least nickle, and can be a kick returner as well. I swear to god we have the slowest special teams in the league.

They also need to find a change of pace RB in the draft. Again someone with some moves and some burst. Somebody who can catch a ball on 3rd down checkdowns and make a damn play. Brandon Jackson is just too similar a runner to Grant IMO. If you blow open a huge hole, they'll make a play, but they don't make their own plays. That or sign a guy like Chester Taylor from the Vikings. Just someone who can make a guy miss.

They then need to get themselves a DE who can rush the passer. I for one never understood why Kampmann couldn't play the position. He held up the outside just fine on running plays in the 4-3. When he played DE he wasn't that much smaller then alot of other ends. Maybe a tad shorter, and maybe 20 lbs less. But on passing downs why he couldn't be effective with a hand on the ground I don't get. Trying to make him cover guys and fall into zones was beyond stupid. And considering the difficulty he had, I'm guessing he'll be cheap. Let him put back on 20-30 lbs and have at it.

WR's, TE's, FB's are all fine. LB's are okay as well for the most part. I'd draft a replacement for Barnett if available. But I think he's way overrated and doesn't really do much that well. But with the other talent around him I think that's hidden.

Then they badly need a punter. At the very least let Kapinos go see the kicking coach that Ryan wanted to see that the Packers wouldn't allow. Cause Ryan saw him, went to Seattle and became one of the best in the league. And atleast bring in a kicker to make Crosby sweat.