Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Here's an example. The Colts over the last decade. They've won more regular season games then anyone. But typically end up 1 game on out in the playoffs. In that entire time only 1 super bowl appearance and win. As a fan I'd be frustrated that my team keeps having great regular seasons, but doesn't do shit in the playoffs. If they are done after the first playoff game, who cares what their regular season was like.

Or the Jet's who only made the playoffs because the last 2 weeks they played teams who didn't need to play to win. So they were handed a playoff spot. Does them making the playoffs really mean as much as say a Dallas who played their asses off to get in?
    If the Colts were my team, I'd be frustrated they haven't at least made another Super Bowl yes, but still pleased that they have had one of the best teams in the NFL the last decade. Losing in the post-season doesn't erase the regular season IMO, just like a Super Bowl loss doesn't erase winning 2-3 Playoff games and having a good regular season.

For the Jets/Cowboys comparison, the Cowboys had a better year and are a better team but the Playoffs can be a crap shoot. If the Jets somehow win this weekend and Cowboys lose, doesn't mean the Jets neccessarily had a better year....you can argue either side with good cause.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    If the Colts were my team, I'd be frustrated they haven't at least made another Super Bowl yes, but still pleased that they have had one of the best teams in the NFL the last decade. Losing in the post-season doesn't erase the regular season IMO, just like a Super Bowl loss doesn't erase winning 2-3 Playoff games and having a good regular season.

For the Jets/Cowboys comparison, the Cowboys had a better year and are a better team but the Playoffs can be a crap shoot. If the Jets somehow win this weekend and Cowboys lose, doesn't mean the Jets neccessarily had a better year....you can argue either side with good cause.
    If the jets win im going to be a sad, sad person this weekend.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I never noticed this. Watch between the 8-10 second mark. The ref actually goes to grab a flag but its not there.

http://www.twitvid.com/5FEB5
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    I never noticed this. Watch between the 8-10 second mark. The ref actually goes to grab a flag but its not there.

http://www.twitvid.com/5FEB5
    No, he doesn't. He reached for and tossed the baggie that signals a fumble/loose ball.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette