Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

299 for 9mm or .40 S&W Sigs

After the $50 Mail in Rebate from S&W, this is only 250 bucks.

If you can find a FFL dealer in WI who wont rape the fuck out of you on transfer fee's, Shooters shop wants 75 per gun as does Badger. Ass pirates.

Anyone know where to get a 25 dollar transfer? Everyone online says thats the average cost, and so far 75 is the number I am hearing locally.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id=13283
    Last edited by pOrk; 01-09-2010 at 10:18 AM.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I'd be suprised if Badger was that much higher than Bud's. I know on the XD9 they were right at the same price.

Figure even if they were asking that $25/$30 more, you still come out even and not have to pay shipping or worrying about it?

What was fletcher's at? I know when I had my AR lower shipped I think it was only $30, but that might be because of the rifle.

I know Badger charges $18 for the call in for the handgun approval on top of gun price

Any private FFL should do it for $25-35. There's a whole list of FFL on gunbroker by zip code.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

$75 is outrageous

Actually, Coops Brother has a guy that's on the northside that I think does it for $30 for handguns. His name was posted in one of the other threads about being able to get MPD Glock's.

Thanks for the info guys, found a guy in Tosa that will do mine for 32 bucks and both of my buddies for 53 bucks. Sweet.

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    I'd be suprised if Badger was that much higher than Bud's. I know on the XD9 they were right at the same price.

Figure even if they were asking that $25/$30 more, you still come out even and not have to pay shipping or worrying about it?

What was fletcher's at? I know when I had my AR lower shipped I think it was only $30, but that might be because of the rifle.

I know Badger charges $18 for the call in for the handgun approval on top of gun price
    Badger wanted 479 for the same gun, so their prices were no where near comparable. Shipping is free from Buds, so the 3 pistols cost 906 bucks plus transfer fees.

WOW, hell of a deal. Like I said, I know my XD was the same price, but I know the GSG-5 I wanted they were $150 more than Shooter's Shop.

Glad you found someone though!

PS - what one is the site linked to? I'm at work and any gun site is blocked.

Buds.

I am probably buying my XD from Coops brother, what cal is yours in and how do you like it?

Sorry, I meant which pistol exactly was the $299?

I bought a Glock 22 off of a guy here at work that was an old MPD gun, so that's my .40cal.

I contacted Coops Brother about a 4" XD9 all black. Gave me a great price. Just I dealt with what you were dealing with, HIGH prices for FFL. I went to Badger to look since it was close to work and they were $489+tax and then no FFL fee. So I picked that up. I'll for sure use Brian for other stuff as all the guys here at House of Harley use him for stuff.

Badger just got a XD40 in and that's $509 and the XD45 was $519, both are 4" all black. I didn't buy the XDm either. Only reason for the 9mm was it's a bit cheaper to shoot and the Glock can be the home defense if I ever needed it.

I haven't shot MINE yet, but I've shot other XD's recently when I was looking for the right one, and I love it. Might just end up getting rid of the Glock and picking up an XD45 in 5" (they actually had a great looking used one for $475, but they were waiting to see if the guy could get his license back since it was revoked, haha)
    Last edited by Crawlin; 01-09-2010 at 04:42 PM.

S&W SW9VE 9mm Stainless

The Sigma's not a terrible gun but, it's cheap, not just in price. I picked up a Sigma 40 last year when they were $349 with a laser. The trigger pull is 10lbs+ and I didn't like the feel of the grip. The trigger feels "grainy" and has a lot of travel. I was able to make it a little more comfortable by adding a hogue grip. I found a few threads on some gun forums where they modified some of the springs in the trigger assembly. That helped bring down the weight of the trigger. There's some polishing work that can be done to remove the "grainy" feel, but I haven't done it yet. It's not a terrible gun, but I have others I like more.

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    The Sigma's not a terrible gun but, it's cheap, not just in price. I picked up a Sigma 40 last year when they were $349 with a laser. The trigger pull is 10lbs+ and I didn't like the feel of the grip. The trigger feels "grainy" and has a lot of travel. I was able to make it a little more comfortable by adding a hogue grip. I found a few threads on some gun forums where they modified some of the springs in the trigger assembly. That helped bring down the weight of the trigger. There's some polishing work that can be done to remove the "grainy" feel, but I haven't done it yet. It's not a terrible gun, but I have others I like more.
    The others you like more were the same price too I bet, right? This is a great, cheap, name brand gun that will fire when the trigger is pulled.

I just want a night stand gun if I don't have time to grab the mossberg, and I can take it to the range until I get my XD. I don't have woman hands, so the trigger pull isn't an issue.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Oh it's so nice having a FFL in the family.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Stop rubbing one out, i mean rubbing it in Coop

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    When we going shootin porky?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

i want in!! i want in!! hahaha

gotta shoot this XD at some point. I'm actually going to badger tomorrow morning to go shooting. got a free range trip button with the purchase. just searching for ammo right now.

I know ProjectCamaro just got another piece and was looking to go sometime. He just PM'd me on a different site.
    Last edited by Crawlin; 01-09-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    When we going shootin porky?
    I am thinking maybe this summer there should be a BCM gun outing at McMillers

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    The others you like more were the same price too I bet, right? This is a great, cheap, name brand gun that will fire when the trigger is pulled.

I just want a night stand gun if I don't have time to grab the mossberg, and I can take it to the range until I get my XD. I don't have woman hands, so the trigger pull isn't an issue.
    As a matter of fact, they were only an additional $50 or less.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver350 View Post
    I am thinking maybe this summer there should be a BCM gun outing at McMillers
    That would be sweet. I can't wait until WE Energies gets their range back.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, found a guy in Tosa that will do mine for 32 bucks and both of my buddies for 53 bucks. Sweet.
    Is his name Wadhams? I did a receiver transfer through him for the CETME I built.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now