Thread: WTB: Treadmill

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar

WTB: Treadmill (got one)

My other half wants a treadmill. The dog and I could use it. "I can change, if I have to, I guess." The cheaper the better.

The ones on craigslist are expensive enough where I'd rather spend a hundred bucks more and buy a new one.
    Last edited by wrath; 01-11-2010 at 05:49 PM.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

Watch the free section on craigslist, they show up on there a few times a month. Gotta be fast though, real fast.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

If you plan on using it often/for some time spend a few $$$ and get something decent, well worth it.....

Look for an elliptical as well. After my knee surgeries, those were the easiest on my knees throughout the recovery/physical therapy.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Ended up buying one at Sears yesterday at their friends and family sale (10% off) using my Sears card (5% off). I tried out an elliptical again, still makes my knees hurt after about ten minutes. Something about the unnatural motion.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.