Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supra213 View Post

I agree that 3 weeks of not playing at full speed is a very long time and definately a concern as far as the post season goes. However, this isn't the 1st time the Colts have had an opportunity to go undefeated in recent years. This also isn't the 1st time the Colts have sat their players during the final few weeks leading into the post season.
    This also won't be the first time they choke in the playoffs and make an early exit either. The only time they won the Super Bowl was the year they had to play the whole season. San Diego will bounce them out once again. Most winningist team over the last decade, and 1 Super Bowl to show for it.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Can you imagine the uproar is the Packers sat the starters at lambeau? People that paid BIG money for tickets early in the season, thinking it might be a decision maker and now get to watch 2nd string.

I'd throw a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    I would rather not have extra games and lose the pro bowl but have them play hard the entire season. sure the patriots won their superbowl but played to win EVERY GAME during the season not lay down the last few games deliberately! Plus their record of 17-0 is an afterthought since they couldnt close it out. the ultimate goal of any team is to WIN not just some of the games or just the big game but IMO ALL of the games! No team is a bigger truer champ than the 72 dolphins because they won it ALL.
    not to nit pick...but i'm pretty sure they went 18-0 (16 wins in reg. season, divisional playoff game and conferance champ.)
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    This also won't be the first time they choke in the playoffs and make an early exit either.......San Diego will bounce them out once again.
    Right..... Because the Chargers don't choke in the Playoffs either....

Quote Originally Posted by supra213 View Post
    Right..... Because the Chargers don't choke in the Playoffs either....

They sure don't choke against them colts do they?
    Last edited by gottwins?; 12-31-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    They sure don't choke against them colts do they?
    they choked bigtime against the Steelers when it counted...

they choked bigtime against the Steelers when it counted...
    lol a close loss at Pittsburgh with their second string RB is choking? your smart guy.., too bad the steelers are complete trash and wont be in the playoffs, no worries..there is always next year for you

Happy new year!

Last edited by gottwins?; 01-01-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    people will actually watch it now that its before the super bowl,its all about the benjamins

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

lol a close loss at Pittsburgh with their second string RB is choking? your smart guy.., too bad the steelers are complete trash and wont be in the playoffs, no worries..there is always next year for you

Happy new year!

The Steelers are complete trash? whatever. 6 rings and how many do the chargers have? A loss is a loss dont toss excuses out there like 2nd string rb. How close of a score was it anyway? They lost 35-24 in the playoffs, that isnt close. This year they lost 38-28....what close loss are you referring to? The steelers have had just as many injured starters if not more. The chargers lost when it counted and never got to the superbowl because they were CHOKING. Choking on the Steeler's d!ck down their throats when they should have been playing football..smart guy.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Post whore
    The Steelers are complete trash? whatever. 6 rings and how many do the chargers have? A loss is a loss dont toss excuses out there like 2nd string rb. How close of a score was it anyway? They lost 35-24 in the playoffs, that isnt close. This year they lost 38-28....what close loss are you referring to? The steelers have had just as many injured starters if not more. The chargers lost when it counted and never got to the superbowl because they were CHOKING. Choking on the Steeler's d!ck down their throats when they should have been playing football..smart guy.
    I hate it when people say some football team is great becasue of what they did in the past. It's like saying the Rams are awesome becasue they won a SB 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Steffek View Post
    I hate it when people say some football team is great becasue of what they did in the past. It's like saying the Rams are awesome becasue they won a SB 10 years ago.
    the same thing can be said about the packers. but gimme a fucking break, I wasnt calling them great but certainly not "trash". Besides they won 2 in the last 4 years the last one being last year for crying out loud. I would think that alone should be enough to say they arent "trash" as he put it, besides they are the DEFENDING champs. Chargers still have NONE in this past decade.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Post whore
    the same thing can be said about the packers. but gimme a fucking break, I wasnt calling them great but certainly not "trash". Besides they won 2 in the last 4 years the last one being last year for crying out loud. I would think that alone should be enough to say they arent "trash" as he put it, besides they are the DEFENDING champs. Chargers still have NONE in this past decade.
    Thats like saying the Saints suck becasue they never won a SB. It's all about what are you doing now, not last year, or last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Steffek View Post
    Thats like saying the Saints suck becasue they never won a SB. It's all about what are you doing now, not last year, or last 10 years.
    cant be a winner if you havent won the big game ONCE....

THEY LOST AGAINST THE RAIDERS, CLEVELAND, KANSAS CITY AND CHICAGO, TRASHHHHHHHHHHHH

All you need is to loose to tampa bay and detriot and they can be the worst team in the league haha, Looks like the steelers are going to be doing the dick sucking this year, see you in the playoffs.
    Last edited by gottwins?; 01-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.

THEY LOST AGAINST THE RAIDERS, CLEVELAND, KANSAS CITY AND CHICAGO, TRASHHHHHHHHHHHH

All you need is to loose to tampa bay and detriot and they can be the worst team in the league haha, Looks like the steelers are going to be doing the dick sucking this year, see you in the playoffs.
    AND THE CHARGERS LOST TO THE STEELERS! And dont worry the Choking chargers will be watching the super bowl this year yet AGAIN from their couches

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Charger's choke in the playoffs? If you lose to a higher seeded team, meaning better team, that's not choking.

2009 the Chargers were the #4 seed and lost to the #2 seed Steelers
    2008 the Chargers were the #3 seed, beat the #2 seed Colts, and lost to the #1 seed Patriots.
    2007 The Chargers did choke by being the #1 seed and losing to the #4 seed Patriots.

The Colts meanwhile have won atleast 12 regular season games every year since 03 and have made it to only 2 AFC championship games, and 1 SB. That's choking. Dominating all season long and then getting knocked out of the playoffs early.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Charger's choke in the playoffs? If you lose to a higher seeded team, meaning better team, that's not choking.

2009 the Chargers were the #4 seed and lost to the #2 seed Steelers
    2008 the Chargers were the #3 seed, beat the #2 seed Colts, and lost to the #1 seed Patriots.
    2007 The Chargers did choke by being the #1 seed and losing to the #4 seed Patriots.

The Colts meanwhile have won atleast 12 regular season games every year since 03 and have made it to only 2 AFC championship games, and 1 SB. That's choking. Dominating all season long and then getting knocked out of the playoffs early.
    LT will forever be THE beast no matter what, but this pass first...run it down your throat offense is really getting me exited for the future, might be what we need to get over that last hump. Like the saints, teams have to think about putting up some numbers because they KNOW we put 20+ points up every game. If only we had the defense of years past, the loss of jamal is killing us!
    Last edited by gottwins?; 01-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.