Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Personally, I have no beef with Favre...but are we suddenly supposed to be Vikings fans out of nowhere after many years of rivalry? The Vikings have always been more hated than the Bears. This has nothing to do with Favre.
    That's precisely it, he's a Viking now. Why would I cheer for the opposing team because of one player? When he was a Jet I could care less, best of luck to the guy, but now things are different. I stand by the team I've been cheering for all along, that I grew up with. Not follow a player like some of the sheep around here!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    That's precisely it, he's a Viking now. Why would I cheer for the opposing team because of one player? When he was a Jet I could care less, best of luck to the guy, but now things are different. I stand by the team I've been cheering for all along, that I grew up with. Not follow a player like some of the sheep around here!
    X2 True that!

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    Ahahahaha who cares theya re still in the post season,their defense needs to get it together and they are golden,Favre looked great last night
    He looked good for one quarter. Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Personally, I have no beef with Favre...but are we suddenly supposed to be Vikings fans out of nowhere after many years of rivalry? The Vikings have always been more hated than the Bears. This has nothing to do with Favre.
    Exactly.

Im a liftime Vikes fan so there was no surprise in the Chicago loss (meaningless game in the big picture), beat good teams all year and lose to pond scum late in the year.

Home field and all that would be cool but they are playing the Giants next week...pond scum has a way of drownding the Vikes.

Peterson? If anybody plays well pissed off its him, dont expect him to drop any and I wouldnt doubt if he has a record game, win or lose to the NYG's. Wouldnt be surprised if Brent comes out pumped as well after losing to that Chicago team.....
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...